Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Uspshoosier

(2025)-PF Bryson Tiller

2 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Inside The Hall - Indiana coach Mike Woodson is expected to watch class of 2025 Overtime Elite forward Bryson Tiller today. Tiller is the No. 7 player in the junior class according to the 247Composite rankings.

Tiller is already 18 and a growna$$ man. Wouldn’t be an unreasonable candidate to reclass. Pure speculation, nothing more.

30 minutes ago, Demo said:

Tiller is already 18 and a growna$$ man. Wouldn’t be an unreasonable candidate to reclass. Pure speculation, nothing more.

His stats are always underwhelming though?  Got any ideas?  

With the money it would take to land Tiller and his eagle eye on being one and done with uninspiring stats I’d be hard pressed not to feel that money better used on a transfer portal commodity. 

but I think staff knows more than I do.  I think.  

18 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

His stats are always underwhelming though?  Got any ideas?  

With the money it would take to land Tiller and his eagle eye on being one and done with uninspiring stats I’d be hard pressed not to feel that money better used on a transfer portal commodity. 

but I think staff knows more than I do.  I think.  

Biggest issue, strictly IMO, is that he's not the most assertive kid. He just doesn't yet have the mentality to go out and kill people. Kind of always felt that that was why they may have classed him back. God knows it wasn't physical tools. I think that hurts him in the OTE environment which more closely replicates AAU than it does the college game, so guards and scoring wings tend to completely take games over and kids like Tiller sort of end up just setting screens and watching.

1 hour ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

If he's watching Tiller, then he's also watching Tyler Jackson as they're on the same team.  And per the schedule, they play at 7:00 and Daquan Davis plays at 8:30.

Wow, it looks like the games tonight are being played in North Carolina somewhere and might not be broadcast? Interesting. I thought OTE’s whole deal centered on massive constant exposure. Oh well, I’m sure they’ll have a couple of garish hard to watch highlight videos on YouTube tomorrow.