Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

thebigweave

Online college basketball simulation

16 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Imo the past 3 seasons have been as tough as any DTL league, maybe ever. Even medium type players are 2/2s and 3/3s. Decent big guys are nearly impossible. Need luck and a good safety net.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

So far in recruiting I've been able to find one good big man throughout all of my leagues. I have a better chance of winning the lottery than getting multiple.lol

8 minutes ago, Dalton26 said:

Boot if your team decides to not show up in L34 i wont be upset. :)

I dont understand how my team has done this good. It's my worst overall team at +26. On the bright side I return all 5 starters next season.

I'd really like to win this tournament and sneak into the NTT haha. Good luck!

2 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

I'd really like to win this tournament and sneak into the NTT haha. Good luck!

Im afraid if I dont I wont make it. I'm ranked 44 but my SOS isnt that great.

My squads in L31, 34, 37 won today. My L37 team is interesting. Won NTT last season with a worse team. Featured White at Center now I add a great class and the chemistry is off. 5-3 on the season but supremely talented. Can’t miss the dance with this group.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Put a 14 point beatdown on the #49 team in the L34 conference finals. Outrebounded them by 16 and had 14 more assists which probably did it for me. I'll probably have the worst overall team in the big dance but this team has been on a cinderella like run throughout the season so hopefully I can shock some people.

All teams win....all teams win..... L34 wins conference tourney and enters NTT as a 6 seed. Draw a tough 11 seed matchup I fear we may be the dogs in this matchup.

L37 squeaks a win in OT. Move to 6-3. Recruiting reveal will be brutally tough. In a 3/3, 3/3, 5/5. Keeping hopes alive to make NTT and try to repeat.

My L31 squad is sneaky dangerous. 3 stars on the roster but questionable depth.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I like my chances in L34. I returned my starting lineup from last season and got a recruit that easily bumped one of my starters to the bench.

Check my L34 squad. Fort Wayne Freaks, conference 20. Excited about this roster. Might be lacking in guards though.

2 hours ago, Dalton26 said:

I like my chances in L34. I returned my starting lineup from last season and got a recruit that easily bumped one of my starters to the bench.

On paper, my team is worse, but I think we addressed some needs and have a better constructed roster. Hoping for a decent improvement this year.

Things have quickly changed in L31 for Ft Myers.  After going 7-17 (5 of the wind in DTT) as a small program, I somehow managed to bring in the 6th ranked class, which has led to a 5-2 start (1 loss by 4 pts, the other a 2 pt OT loss to  Athens).  We’re fairly small, only 2 guys over 6’6 so I went after height this year.  Thankfullly many local bigs want to stay home.  3 freshmen are starting so if I can secure some frontline depth, we could be competitive for awhile!

L34- the Orlando Racers lost a +10 PG yet improved over the rollover with the 12th ranked class again with some lucky tie breakers.  Losing a 20ppg pg leaves a void but on paper we’re better and I’m anxious to see how the season unfolds.

L37- Bloomington Huskers aren’t very good but we just won the C15 regular season title, (yet aren’t in the top 100).  Recruiting isn’t overly promising so it might be some time before this team is any good.

1 hour ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

My teams seem to drop 2-3 games a season that I can’t figure out. I’m like the Indiana Hoosiers and like to give kids career offensive games.

I had a night a couple weeks ago where all 3 of my normal league teams lost either in OT or last possession and my test league team lost 2 of the 3 games that night in OT.  That was a brutal evening lol

I had a night a couple weeks ago where all 3 of my normal league teams lost either in OT or last possession and my test league team lost 2 of the 3 games that night in OT.  That was a brutal evening lol

Lol, been there. It shouldn’t affect our night, but it does. Haha.