Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

#IUMS - 2016 Adidas/IU Credit Union Classic

GAMEDAY!  Big weekend in Btown with some heavy hitters. Anyone going? Set the DVR for Sunday. Go Hoosiers! #Q49

Friday
No. 4 Notre Dame vs. No. 15 Stanford – 5:30 p.m. ET ND, 2-1 in 2 OT's
No. 5 Indiana vs. No. 22 California – 8:30 p.m. ET IU, 2-1

Sunday
No. 4. Notre Dame vs. No. 22 California – 12:30 p.m. ET ND, 5-0
No. 5 Indiana vs. No. 15 Stanford – 7:30 p.m. ET BTN D, 0-0

Rankings

Game Notes

Live Stats

Go Hoosiers and Golden Bears! 

No. 4. Notre Dame vs. No. 22 California – 12:30 p.m. ET Live Stats
No. 5 Indiana vs. No. 15 Stanford – 7:30 p.m. ET BTN // Live Stats

@SegelbaumBen: Today, #iums will try to go 4-0-0 for the first time since 2004. #iums has started 4-0-0 only 7 times (73, 74, 75, 78, 84, 97, 04).

the term 'depth' is heavily overused in sports, but this year's iums squad has it.  it might be a long time since we've had this kind of depth.  having depth doesnt automatically mean you'll have a special season, but (hopefully) starting 4-0 vs new mexico, uc irvine, cal and stanford after drawing with indy eleven and beating mexico u20, notre dame and ucla in the spring sets the season expectation sky high.

i'm looking at the roster right now ordered by jersey number.  i'm not exaggerating when i say #1-19 could be a starter and would undoubtedly be at a vast majority of d1 schools.  then backup gk lomeli who yeagley raves about is #30, so thats 20 players any other program would love to have pushing and making each other better.

really looking forward to the game tonight vs another perennial power.  i saw penn state already took the cardinal down, which is a nice indirect rpi boost for us.  friday's game vs maryland in btown (also on btn) starts our big ten campaign with a bang and looks to be the most pivotal game of the regular season.  currently #2 vs #5 according to topdrawersoccer.  i love that iums annually plays a hellish schedule.  maryland coming over the b1g helps greatly in that regard, and i also love that their addition means we have a powerhouse to contend with for the conference crown.  it was a little too easy in the past.