Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Apparantley its in the works for next season according to matt jones of kentucky sport radio

Sent from my SM-G900R6 using BtownBanners mobile app

Puke, UNoClasses, ULust.. and soon to be Arizona. Are we trying to play all the sleaziest programs in one season?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

9 minutes ago, drewheck said:

Sleaziest is right but if we go .500 or better in those games its a tournament lock

That would seriously bolster our noncon SOS.  puke, UL, UNC, and Arizona would all be easy top 25 RPI games.  We should also get a top 25ish road opponent with the B1G/ACC Challenge game.  Butler and a possible Big East opponent in the Gavitt Tipoff Games.  If the puke and Zona series get finalized that's at least 6 games against tourney teams in the noncon.  That leaves only 5 noncon games as the B1G moves to 20 conference games next season.  Fill those 5 games with solid mid majors or lower power 5 teams.  That would be a wicked good schedule and SOS.  I like it!

That would seriously bolster our noncon SOS.  puke, UL, UNC, and Arizona would all be easy top 25 RPI games.  We should also get a top 25ish road opponent with the B1G/ACC Challenge game.  Butler and a possible Big East opponent in the Gavitt Tipoff Games.  If the puke and Zona series get finalized that's at least 6 games against tourney teams in the noncon.  That leaves only 5 noncon games as the B1G moves to 20 conference games next season.  Fill those 5 games with solid mid majors or lower power 5 teams.  That would be a wicked good schedule and SOS.  I like it!

It would be nice to not practiaclly go undefeated in noncon to make the tourney im all for it

I looked on KSR's website and couldn't find anything that led to this.  Didn't listen to anything if it was an audio mention...care to share direct link?

It was in the live show today i live in an area where its either crappy pop or country on the radio with an espn channel so thats where i listen im ashamed that i do lol but ill give matt some props he handles all the big blie dumbasses that call in its actuallu quite funny

3 minutes ago, drewheck said:

It was in the live show today i live in an area where its either crappy pop or country on the radio with an espn channel so thats where i listen im ashamed that i do lol but ill give matt some props he handles all the big blie dumbasses that call in its actuallu quite funny

Matt is a decent reporter as far as BBN is concerned, that's true.