Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

FindEndNow

Noah Vonleh to the Trailblazers.

Not even close to the same player. I get it, you don't like Kaminsky. Congrats

No. But Hansbrough was picked on college production WAY over potential. Same with Kaminsky. Both are career backups. Hansbrough was arguably a better player in college as well. He was a beast at UNC.

No. But Hansbrough was picked on college production WAY over potential. Same with Kaminsky. Both are career backups. Hansbrough was arguably a better player in college as well. He was a beast at UNC.

Hansbrough got all of his points of the fast break and the majority from free throws. Kaminsky was a 41% 3 point shooter last year (38% the year before) and then got 30% of his points in the post. A lot different.
Bird said he picked Hansbrough because of his hustle and work ethic (which at the time the "gangsters" Pacers lacked). 

Hansbrough got all of his points of the fast break and the majority from free throws. Kaminsky was a 41% 3 point shooter last year (38% the year before) and then got 30% of his points in the post. A lot different.
Bird said he picked Hansbrough because of his hustle and work ethic (which at the time the "gangsters" Pacers lacked).

The gangster Pacers lol. But yea... they were. I'd rather pick with potential. Turner has a TON. Kaminsky... we'll he's where he is at.

The gangster Pacers lol. But yea... they were. I'd rather pick with potential. Turner has a TON. Kaminsky... we'll he's where he is at.

Well Turner and Kaminsky are also two very different players with different skill sets. Im happy with the pick but I don't think we will really see the true Turner for a few years. I think Kaminsky is less athletic but his shooting is the key. Kaminsky will be able to step into the starting lineup right away for Charlotte. Turner fits the pacers' needs more because he will be able to run the court and provide really good defense. 

Well Turner and Kaminsky are also two very different players with different skill sets. Im happy with the pick but I don't think we will really see the true Turner for a few years. I think Kaminsky is less athletic but his shooting is the key. Kaminsky will be able to step into the starting lineup right away for Charlotte. Turner fits the pacers' needs more because he will be able to run the court and provide really good defense.

Turner is a good shot blocker. But Turner actually has a nice shot on him. He did struggle with his shot in his 1 year but Texas as a team struggled.

jonathan bender was picked on potential by the pacers. ... How did that work out. There will be success and failure stories on both sides of this argument

jonathan bender was picked on potential by the pacers. ... How did that work out. There will be success and failure stories on both sides of this argument

Bender dealt with multiple injuries though. Which draft class was he in? 2000?

injuries or not he is a failure story on the potential argument

Not really a fair argument. He would have been a failure on the "can't miss" argument too.

Injuries change it all.