Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Will_Padgman

Wednesday Nights, 6-7pm

Hey Hoosier fans, tired of listening to the same old "analysts"? Ready for some new voices over the airwaves? Then listen in to my radio show STARTING TONIGHT from 6-7pm EST! Just tune that dial to 99.1 fm or find our online stream at www.wiux.org, and in the upper-right hand corner click the link to 99.1. Feel free to tweet at me during the show (@Will_Padgman) or comment on here, I'll keep an eye on it and give you a shout-out while we're on. Thanks for the help!

Hey Hoosier fans, tired of listening to the same old "analysts"? Ready for some new voices over the airwaves? Then listen in to my radio show STARTING TONIGHT from 6-7pm EST! Just tune that dial to 99.1 fm or find our online stream at www.wiux.org, and in the upper-right hand corner click the link to 99.1. Feel free to tweet at me during the show (@Will_Padgman) or comment on here, I'll keep an eye on it and give you a shout-out while we're on. Thanks for the help!

I'll get you next week! Didn't see this until just now. How was Illannoy?