Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrYuk

CandyStripe Pants

I figured this would be the best place to ask, my birthday was yesterday, and my fiancé has been promising me she would get me some candy stripes...as you probably know the websites are all on back order, my question is, does anybody know if the campus store carrys them regularly, and if so, can just anybody go in there? Also would ya know what the price would be? I live about 2 hrs away from Btown, but if I knew I could get em, the drive would be totally worth it....THANKS Y'ALL!!

I believe, though not certain, that T.I.S. regularly has them in stock.  Might be worth a call before the 2 hour drive.  They close very early though so check store hours.  Also the varsity shop over on Indiana probably carries them as well, again I'd call ahead.  And yes, anyone is welcome not just students.  The price could vary but I guarantee they won't be cheap. Wouldn't be surprised if they are around 80 bucks.  Good luck! 

They appear to be $70 at T.I.S. Bookstore.  According to their website, they close at 7pm today and 8pm tomorrow. Here is their store number, I recommend calling to make sure they have some in stock! 812-332-3306

edit: also check to see if they have any available to order online on the TIS website

its the T.I.S. Bookstore located at the corner of Jordan and 3rd (very close to Mother Bear's pizza if you're familiar). They sell student text books as well as loads of apparel and merchandise.  Their prices tend to run steep but they almost always have what you're looking for.  Here is a link to their website (you may have to copy and paste). It has all their store info like hours and location, and you can also browse and order merchandise from their site.  It appears they may have candy stripes in stock for delivery but I'm not sure!   Hope this helps!    http://tisbookiu.com/home.aspx

I figured this would be the best place to ask, my birthday was yesterday, and my fiancé has been promising me she would get me some candy stripes...as you probably know the websites are all on back order, my question is, does anybody know if the campus store carrys them regularly, and if so, can just anybody go in there? Also would ya know what the price would be? I live about 2 hrs away from Btown, but if I knew I could get em, the drive would be totally worth it....THANKS Y'ALL!!

Pretty sure you can get those through Amazon.  BtownBanners is an affiliate, so if you do purchase through Amazon it will help support the site :)

Linky

Guest courtsensetwo

Everybody is sold out right now.  Purdue Person's said March at best.

Everybody want to be a Hoosier these days.

I know this is way late from the original post but there are a ton at Purdue Person's at Hamilton Town Center in Noblesville.  Only problem is they upped the price to $100.

Secondly, does anyone know a good place for alterations in the Indy area?  These pants are WAY too long.  Thanks!

I know this is way late from the original post but there are a ton at Purdue Person's at Hamilton Town Center in Noblesville.  Only problem is they upped the price to $100.

Secondly, does anyone know a good place for alterations in the Indy area?  These pants are WAY too long.  Thanks!

First glad that guy was banned, but anyway my mother in law had to make mine shorter for me. I am definately not NCAA division 1 height. Ha ha. When you get them to fit wear them with pride.