Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

#IUMS - 2013 B1G Tournament Champs!

Wow that goal was somethin..

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

You know soccer better than me, what was the keeper doing that far out?  shouldn't he have retreated after punching the ball out?  I suppose it's possible that he just got caught out there though..  thoughts?

not sure exactly what the keeper was doing there... I will say judging from the looks IU has gotten so far, it might be the first to 4 goals wins this one.

Yeah I'm not quite ready to count us out

You know soccer better than me, what was the keeper doing that far out? shouldn't he have retreated after punching the ball out? I suppose it's possible that he just got caught out there though.. thoughts?

Hard to say with no replay available. Goalies can often get caught in no man's land. Freshman goalie might not have as good a feel of depth and where the goal is behind him as someone like say Louis Sofner

"Every touch us a perfect touch, I mean... Perfect touch, perfect touch... That kid is good. He's been playing for a little bit"

Haha listening to these Akron fans on the live feed is actually quite enjoyable.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Uhh I'm watching at Kilroys Sports here in Bloomington where the feed cut out for the first 6 minutes of the half. I missed 6 shots on goal and 2 goals??? What happened??