Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

cleeter

Candy Stripe Pants Question

Looking to get a new pair of Candy Stripes for Christmas. The ones I have I got YEARS ago. They have buttons up the side and “IU” logo on them. I wear XL in everything basically and that’s the size I got in them and they are HUGE.

In saying that, I was looking into buying more. I’ve noticed they look different as the say “Hoosiers” on them and not the logo.

So,

1) do those have buttons or no

2) Are those official and just new design

3) Do the new/different ones run multiple sizes bigger

4) does any of this make sense to anyone reading this.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, cleeter said:

Looking to get a new pair of Candy Stripes for Christmas. The ones I have I got YEARS ago. They have buttons up the side and “IU” logo on them. I wear XL in everything basically and that’s the size I got in them and they are HUGE.

In saying that, I was looking into buying more. I’ve noticed they look different as the say “Hoosiers” on them and not the logo.

So,

Thanks in advance.

Last pair I bought didn't button all the way. I think they just have a short zipper down at the bottoms. Super comfy though. Fit more like sweatpants than just warmups.

Last pair I bought didn't button all the way. I think they just have a short zipper down at the bottoms. Super comfy though. Fit more like sweatpants than just warmups.

Thank you. Are they like normal fitting? Like proper size as rest of wardrobe. I know the XL button up run way big because I got an XL and had to roll them up at the waist and they still dragged the ground.

Basically should I order normal size on the newer ones, or go sizes down. Thanks

11 hours ago, cleeter said:

So,

Thanks in advance.

When we went down to Bloomington to the bookstore we asked why they were different and it’s because they changed to a different company that makes them.  If you want the older ones you will have to find them from someone selling them.  

When we went down to Bloomington to the bookstore we asked why they were different and it’s because they changed to a different company that makes them.  If you want the older ones you will have to find them from someone selling them.  

Thank you for that. I was just wanting to make sure that were the like official adidas ones and not an off brand or anything. And then trying to find out if they run true to size or run big. You covered the first question, now just need someone to help with the second ha

1 hour ago, cleeter said:

Thank you. Are they like normal fitting? Like proper size as rest of wardrobe. I know the XL button up run way big because I got an XL and had to roll them up at the waist and they still dragged the ground.

Basically should I order normal size on the newer ones, or go sizes down. Thanks

Yea I thought they fit more true to size than the old ones. I have to roll my button up pair a couple times around the waist.

Yea I thought they fit more true to size than the old ones. I have to roll my button up pair a couple times around the waist.

Exactly my problem. I got XL in the button ups and I have to roll them up and they are still long. Do you have the same size in the newer style ones as the button ups or did you go a size down compared to button ups.

1 minute ago, cleeter said:

Exactly my problem. I got XL in the button ups and I have to roll them up and they are still long. Do you have the same size in the newer style ones as the button ups or did you go a size down compared to button ups.

I think I actually have mediums in the button ups and either medium or large in the new style. They just fit way better and much more comfy.