Jump to content

Dalton26

Moderators
  • Posts

    10,374
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    27

Everything posted by Dalton26

  1. I’ve seen the opposite, he seems pretty dead set on OSU.
  2. https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports.com/college/indiana/Article/Deland-McCullough-II-Jr-Miami-Ohio-Indiana-Hoosiers-Transfer-Portal--164614832/Amp/ Deland McCullough Jr transfers to IU
  3. After my initial meltdown you pulled me in stu!
  4. Lol I’ve got the internet people here installing it so I’ve got nothing better to do lol
  5. Hunter follows his mom too
  6. Ahh dang it. Hoped maybe they were close and enjoyed playing together.
  7. Gotta think it’s possibly bates teammate???
  8. I had to do a triple and quadruple take at the notification on my phone. HUGE get!!!
  9. I hope TJD absolutely dominates him.
  10. Yeah completely opposite actually. It was said it was a “done deal” on here and according to Woj he never considered.
  11. Football was already really good and ranked before she got there. Their basketball was terrible but improved from 1 win last yr to 6 this yr
  12. Bumped this to the main board so more people can get eyes on it.
  13. Definitely makes sense now.
  14. Now you see why I had to get it in while I could lol
  15. I think Johnson is going to have the second biggest impact on this team after TJD.
×
×
  • Create New...