Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mark davidhizar

Magic Johnson Commentating

Tonight will be one of the first nights that I really really wish that the radio coverage of the game, and the TV coverage was timed so I could listen to Don Fisher. I for one am not looking forward to listening to Magic Johnson going on and on and on about MSU tonight. Am I the only one who finds it odd that a guy who covers the NBA and to my knowledge has never been a broadcaster or color commentator at a game, comes out and his first game is his alma mater? I can take listening to Dickie V and Dakich but this I am not looking forward to.

Tonight will be one of the first nights that I really really wish that the radio coverage of the game, and the TV coverage was timed so I could listen to Don Fisher. I for one am not looking forward to listening to Magic Johnson going on and on and on about MSU tonight. Am I the only one who finds it odd that a guy who covers the NBA and to my knowledge has never been a broadcaster or color commentator at a game, comes out and his first game is his alma mater? I can take listening to Dickie V and Dakich but this I am not looking forward to.

I think it sucks that he is going to be there.  The place will already be rocking, now add in their all time favorite player commentating..  It won't matter though, Tom Crean will have this team prepared and ready to fight!  I can't wait for this game.