Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Andrew_114

Good Article

Great article! At least the part I actually read (the IU part) was good.

On a side note, those mayrland fans know how to have fun.

Yeah, I didn't have time to read it all but the author is a great writer and fun to read. And my favorite sports writer, Bill Simmons, is the owner of the website and highly recommend it to sports fans. Simmons mainly writes about the NBA and NFL but his article is always interesting. If you enjoy NBA ball or at least used to enjoy it his book, The Book of BasketballI is a great read.

Yeah, I didn't have time to read it all but the author is a great writer and fun to read. And my favorite sports writer, Bill Simmons, is the owner of the website and highly recommend it to sports fans. Simmons mainly writes about the NBA and NFL but his article is always interesting. If you enjoy NBA ball or at least used to enjoy it his book, The Book of BasketballI is a great read.

I believe that article was written by Mark Titus, a former walk-on at Ohio St.

Mark Titus (@clubtrillion) is the founder and author of the blog Club Trillion. His book, Don't Put Me In, Coach, chronicles his career as a walk-on benchwarmer for the Ohio State basketball team and is on sale now.

Grantland is my favorite website. It has a talented pool of writers who aren't afraid to share unique opinions and who admit when the are wrong, and it covers such a great cross section of pop culture in sports, film, and occasionally music.

Grantland is my favorite website. It has a talented pool of writers who aren't afraid to share unique opinions and who admit when the are wrong, and it covers such a great cross section of pop culture in sports, film, and occasionally music.

CORRECTION: Second favorite website....

...but yea, Grantland puts out some awesome articles

I believe that article was written by Mark Titus, a former walk-on at Ohio St. Mark Titus (@clubtrillion) is the founder and author of the blog Club Trillion. His book, Don't Put Me In, Coach, chronicles his career as a walk-on benchwarmer for the Ohio State basketball team and is on sale now.

You are correct, I just recently started reading Titus but already like him and am going to continue to read his article. I also really like Zach Lowe