Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BtownBanners

Profile and Profile Pictures

Our forum allows our members to fully customize their profile and profile pictures.  In order to do this, please visit your profile (upper right hand corner) and add a picture and tell us about yourself in the profile section.  The profile picture is a Must! as it will be included on the main screen when people log in.  Your picture can be yourself, Cody Zeller, Tom Crean, etc.  We don't care, just upload one!

5ehnrp.png

Locate your profile in the upper right hand section of the screen.  From here, you will be able to update many settings and features you probably didn't know we had!

Once in My Profile - You can update your picture by clicking on the picture area next to your username.

To edit other areas of your profile, simply click the "Edit my Profile" on the right side of the screen.  You will now be given multiple options and areas to update and customize your profile to be just how you want it!

I want to add a picture to my signature but can't figure out how from my Ipad any suggestions? I know it would be easier from a computer but my Ipad is in my hands, just being lazy I guess. If you know please help another Hoosier out. Thanks