It seems like at some point the coaching staff just leaned into the idea that we weren't going to get to the QB and just started dropping everyone into coverage. Lot of plays where he had all day to throw and still couldn't find anyone open.
Watching it from my couch alongside my old man who cursed me with being an IUFB fan for most of my life. I told him he doesn't have to apologize for it anymore. Enjoying this experience with him was worth all those years of suffering.
So at this point I would assume the biggest needs would be adding a LB, another RB (Makhi Frazier visiting Thursday), a TE (or 2), and obviously the biggest question being LT depending on Carter Smith's decision.
When Coogan came out Friday for a play when his helmet came off, they had Lynch slide over to C. If we end up getting Brunner I'd imagine he and Evans are our guards and Lynch slides over to C permanently.
Just pure joy. A feeling I never thought I could get from Indiana football. What a fun ride this has been. One more game. We are one more win away from an undefeated season and a National Championship.