Jump to content

Crimson and Cream

Forum Moderator
  • Posts

    4,649
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Crimson and Cream

  1. I've noticed that a lot this season, this team doesn't process things very quickly. Pretty sad for a team full of seniors.
  2. This is a terrible product out on the court right now. Seems like this team is regressing.
  3. I mean get Enright out of the game he's outright refusing to shoot the ball
  4. I'm going to crash out if we don't stop doubling TKR when he's not even in the paint yet. Leaving Smith and Loyer wide open for 3's is incredibly stupid.
  5. Why does DeVries take Alexis out for Bailey on that last possession? Everyone knew a missed Bailey layup was coming there.
  6. And every time down is 1 shot and done. No offensive boards, and we've given up far too many to USC on the other end.
  7. In dangerous territory here. Need a response after this TO. Someone other than Lamar needs to give us something on offense.
  8. Would love to have seen what happened on that inbounds but Peacock is obsessed with showing whoever just scored for no reason at all.
  9. They just blatantly ignore the clear path foul on Smith lol
  10. We needed to knock down our 3's tonight and so far that's exactly what's happening
  11. Every time he handles the ball on the perimeter it gets taken from him
  12. Quit doubling when they're nowhere near the basket!
  13. If they don't play the Cignetti clip of "Purdue sucks" before the game tonight that's a missed opportunity
  14. Just add it to the list of reasons I'm no longer allowed in old folks homes
  15. Delivering mail and stopped in an old folks home to watch the final 2 minutes on the tv in the foyer. Was trying not to yell or make a scene.
  16. I've not seen Barker play football, but I've seen him play basketball and based on the way he set screens I am assuming he'll be a very good blocker. That kid has legs like tree trunks and stonewalled some kids in HS setting screens (HS kids often haven't learned to call those out).
  17. Worse IU teams have beaten better PU teams
  18. We have a chance to extend PU's losing streak to 3 at the Hall Tuesday
  19. Cluff such a liability defensively in the p/r
  20. Martin is the one I'm hoping we escape without losing
  21. Really eager to see which returnees are ready to step into bigger roles next year. The portal is great but the way this staff develops kids I'm especially looking at last year's freshmen class to see if there are any breakout candidates. Obviously Becker, Ajani, and Ndukwe are in for bigger roles but I'm interested to see what happens in the TE room and with the young guys in the D-Line room.
×
×
  • Create New...