Jump to content

Crimson and Cream

Forum Moderator
  • Posts

    4,649
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Crimson and Cream

  1. Wow, the recruitment of this kid really happened quickly. I never thought we were the favorites to land him, but let me say welcome to Bloomington young fella!!! Remember, a ranking is just a number. Victor Oladipo can tell you that if you don't believe me. This is Indiana, and it's all up to you whether or not you will be great. Enjoy your senior season.
  2. Ah, an emotional letdown. It's a familiar feeling with this program. Somehow every year I'm foolish enough to get all worked up again. Not giving up, but if this game is any indicator, it's going to be another long, heart breaking season for IU football fans.
  3. Sudfeld needs to be out there at all times, I don't care if it's 4th and short.
  4. I've never felt so bad going into the half with a lead.
  5. Del Grosso is...well let's just say I hope we don't ever need a game winning FG.
  6. Very surprising, but I'll take the TD's any way we can get them.
  7. Ok offense let's put some points on the board, preferably a TD, because I don't have any trust in our kicker.
  8. And the defense bails us out. Wow, this sure is different than last year.
  9. Wow. This offense is very concerning.
  10. BG getting incredibly lucky so far
  11. #67 for us blocked nobody on that play haha
  12. That could be what it is, either way it's very annoying. Sounds like a gnat flying around your face.
  13. What is that annoying buzzing sound I hear after every play?? Sounds like a weed whacker or something, absolutely awful.
  14. I know I'm late, but BOO-YAH!! Nice to see us close the deal on this kid. Very nice 4 star kid that seems to have a good head on his shoulders and is a smart kid academically as well. Now we have to wait another few weeks before Shake announces he's joining his buddy in Bloomington. On to the Shake thread!!
  15. I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning, can't wait to get out of class later and see Morgan commit to INDIANA UNIVERSITY. If one more recruit says University of Indiana..   Also, I feel like this is a 2-in-1 commitment, as Shake will surely follow Morgan here later on in the month after visiting.
  16. Can't wait for this guy to commit Wednesday and then convince his buddy Shake (not that he will need any convincing after visiting here himself) to join him donning the cream and crimson in B-Town.
  17. University of Indiana....smh
  18. Got plans for the rest of the day, but you can bet your britches that I'll be tuning in at noon to watch my Hoosiers!
  19. Great day for IU FB, we get a 3 star LB and another QB that helps with our depth issues at the position. I've never been this excited about IU football before, this is awesome.
×
×
  • Create New...