Jump to content

BannerVille

Senior Member
  • Posts

    256
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BannerVille

  1. Maryland over Oregon 33 - 12 at half. 12 How is that possible?
  2. 65% FG, 55% 3P for the $uckeyes...won't win many that way
  3. Why did we call timeout when they weren't able to get the ball inbounds?
  4. That award is unachievable when Oregon is in your conference.
  5. Break out the gifs, NC St goes down to Stanford 85 - 84
  6. Smart to hold out for something better. He's in a good enough spot until then.
  7. I suspect it will. With giving up their 2nd rounder for Moore, it seems likely they'll address a different need in the 1st. Too bad as I liked that fit for Cooper, but hopefully he finds another good place. I saw one mock with KC trading back up into the first round for him which would be interesting.
  8. IU - 75 MN - 70 Worried this team has no fight left, but let's keep the delusions going a bit longer.
  9. WOW - crazy layup as time expires to stay undefeated
  10. I've seen that before but somehow never fully unpacked it beyond the surface absurdity. If he was drinking "on the verge of a big win", does that mean the beer was disguised in the gatorade bottles? What other ways did he find to consume it while still on the court?
  11. If they expand, it should be to include more small conference teams; especially regular season champions that get upset in the conference tournament. We absolutely don't need more 8th place major conference teams. IU has been the epitome of the bubble for years and while we as fans want to be in the tournament, none of those teams have truly DESERVED a bid.
  12. And the scumbag goes down!! {insert pic here}
  13. Huge offensive rebound of a missed front end!
  14. For sure. I hope noone goes to a team I hate because I will always be rooting for these guys and there will be more than a couple superstars from this group.
  15. Nice to see Nowakowski on the list. Surprised not to see Black or Kamara.
  16. Finally some good looks and still not dropping.
  17. And most of that wasn't even due to our lack of size. The ball would be right in their hands and they just don't grip it. Maddening indeed!
×
×
  • Create New...