Jump to content

bird4par

Senior Member
  • Posts

    206
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bird4par

  1. Dude definitely needs to switch to sativa or at the very least a hybrid.
  2. Where are these video's? TIA
  3. I have Kansas going down in this one.
  4. What is this #13 scholarship you speak of?
  5. It is the off-season, where with all the improvements throughout the summer, IU is poised to make a run.
  6. Not sure, but he does know Mike Woodson.
  7. They will be discussing a raise and extension, probably have a cigar or two. And Mike Woodson wants the buyout payment terms updated.
  8. I think I saw Armond Hill actually move.
  9. It must be one great big hump. It’s kinda like the IU offense, it plays uphill
  10. The IU admin sets them up financially with these ridiculous buyouts for mediocre coaching at best.
  11. I don’t think you are one that wants posters correcting your grammar and spelling.
  12. Will Don be able to get over the hump?
  13. If I am a good guard, and watch XJ & Galloway shoot, I would not be intimidated by either. Is there a guard tandem with worse shooting form in the nation?
  14. That’s what I thought of XJ this year, I was wrong.
  15. I have different memories of the Sears & JC Penny catalogs. lol
  16. A whole lot of shat I bet. What ALWAYS happens after a trip to taco hell?
  17. I always go with a gummie while golfing now a days. Doesn’t make the golf game any better, necessarily, but at least I can laugh about it.
×
×
  • Create New...