Jump to content

Iufan71

Members
  • Posts

    68
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Iufan71

  1. I thought several times Hoover could have just kept the ball and got a big gain instead of handing it off.
  2. With Prock putting up crazy numbers...some blue blood fb school will be flashing alot of money his way..hope we can keep his commitment!!
  3. As far as regular season predictions...ill say 11-1.....beating OSU and then having a let down game at Michigan. I think outside of record..im most worried bout our secondary and TE spot. Losing Deangelo was huge and will be really hard to replace.....i even heard he was offered QB-type money to come back this season. As far as the TE spot...not having a Nowakowski or Horton type experienced vet will be a tough to replace. Post season predictions....100% making the CFP again...and then its all about matchups! Go Hoosiers!!
  4. Will the area that is in be open to public on game days?
  5. boo-hoo for Hurley...lol!!!!
  6. Prock to Sales for the Indiana TD!!! I can hear Don saying it now!!!
  7. Totally agree......till he signs his official letter.....he might change commitment schools 2 or 3 times.
  8. Totally agree on Brewster...if i had to pick between him and Sales..as far as immediatte impact..I would take Brewster.
  9. I feel like Texas and LSU would both be ok with overpaying for Sales .....cant see Cignetti getting to a bidding war. He has a number he is comfortable with and thats it.....take it or leave it. Becker (850k) and Marsh (950K) are the rumored numbers and proven players on the college stage.....Monshun is not.
  10. Agree. At least for guys not near the top. Sam Alexis was #400 something last season. I liked his numbers at Chattanooga way better than Miles at North Florida, and that was pretty obvious watching them play last season. Only 2 guys i would miss from last seasons' team is Lamar and Alexis.....the rest were mid-major all he way!
  11. Didnt we get Gandy a CB from PItt last portal?....havent heard a word about him during the whole season.
  12. Thanks for all the replys.....as Olivia said.....I get nervous when Mendoza takes off and runs it too.....save that for your little brother when the game is well out of hand..like maybe 40-17 with 2 mins to go and we just have to run the clock and IU wins the Natty!....also I assume a Parade could happen in Btown if we win....I would assume Wed at the earliest with so many people out of town in Miami? ...I would definately make the 3-hour trip from central KY to celebrate that!
  13. Big IU fan here in central KY........been trying to find watch party close to me. But closest I have found so far is across the river in Jeffersonville at Hoopsters or something like that. Not much fun going to a bar near me (Lexington) and watching the game with a bunch of UK fans. Just seeing if anyone else had any suggestions, thanks and Go Hoosiers. My prediction on game is IU 34..Miami 17
  14. Mark Cuban on line 1.......wants to know how much $$$ Coach Cig needs...
  15. Really want this kid.....only Cignetti knows if he would fit at IU or not.
  16. Anyone have any intel on what is shying away Monshun Sales from picking IU when its in his own backyard?......really wanted this stud 6'5" Wr. Thanks.
  17. Anyone have the latest intel on Monshun Sales???
  18. Game kicks off at 730......Odom is starting the game at 745??lol
  19. Will be coming off 65.....is there a good place to park to get back on 65 easily after the beatdown is over?
  20. 101-0 seems like a good score...lol
  21. Mockabee was Purdue only offensive weapon you could count on.
  22. Purdue fans are for sure selling their tickets to IU fans!
  23. Best exit to get off at for Ross-Ade on gameday? Also...will there be like an IU pep rally before the game somewhere? My first bucket game as well.....hope IU fans really show up to this one! Lets watch another IU beatdown on Purdue!
×
×
  • Create New...