Jump to content

ebridges24

Senior Member
  • Posts

    2,493
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ebridges24

  1. they just want to worry about football, they've been knocked down a few pegs since IU took over
  2. it's less dirty with Calipari, you got it right
  3. Any rumors yet of us being involved with any Michigan kids wanting out?
  4. so, with the new NCAA five in five rule, are Sam or Lamar, or both eligible to come back for a year
  5. Does the composite rank mean he's ranked that number or is there something else to it?
  6. Agreed, he had that really good final game and that's what sticks in everbody's head. Not mine.
  7. Kevon Looney plays like Sam and he carved out a pretty nice career
  8. Don't forget volleyball. Wilt loved volleyball and he was good at it.
  9. does anybody know how much we got Burton for?
  10. I could see Yigi playing the 2 ahead of Monden
  11. around 19k a pound, that's still better than burger in Iran
  12. I'm okay with this, as long as we get a big that can contribute for 15-20 mins a game.
  13. You're absolutey right, it will give the cheaters the ability to cheat again.
  14. I love Dan. Got to talk to him on a couple occasions and even got to play some pickup games with him when I was younger. My uncle, Louie Dampier is really good friends with Dan. They played together with the Colonels back in the ABA.
  15. well said. the current roster does have holes, but we have a definite upgrade at point, center and power forward. and, i believe Harris, Mustaf and Lindsey are high quality and a big upgrade over guys like Dorn too. the only thing we will miss is Lamar's scoring.
  16. Is he really a guard like they have him listed? I guess he would come cheap.
×
×
  • Create New...