Jump to content

ebridges24

Senior Member
  • Posts

    2,493
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ebridges24

  1. give me number 2 with a side of fries
  2. I would have sworn Tomislav played in the NBA for a while, but I guess not
  3. "We should have a quality back up for each of our bigs." yes, please and thank you
  4. I laughed out loud for a few minutes on this. This could be my favorite post of all time.
  5. good God man, what has this thread become??
  6. really liked this kid, hope he has a great career at Belmont
  7. I want 2 more bigs. they don't have to be show stoppers, just be able to fill holes where needed.
  8. We coulda had Dusty and Billy as an assistant
  9. Billy Donovan is free, time to start the sitings posts
  10. I'd take him as a 4th big, heck, I'd take him as a 3rd big at this point
  11. You have to really step on your d!ck hard to not be able to recruit at UK
  12. if this is up to date, i can't believe there are 5 of the top ten left.
  13. at least it wasn't a Big team
  14. we're still lacking in height w/ 4 guys 6'8" or bigger and one of those isn't a big.
  15. the ones we gotta have, a backup PG and a big
  16. you're bein a little redundant. lol
  17. Nice to see your excitement back Wayne
×
×
  • Create New...