Jump to content

Josh

Senior Member
  • Posts

    8,148
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Josh

  1. I love our players getting recognition but man, the Preds? They're so bad. Actually just posting to say EAD Stamkos lol. And yay IU football
  2. I know, it's kind of fun! None of this really bothers me. I'm more of an "adapt or die" person though. Imo it's just the new way. I really appreciate our One and Dones. They had a great year for us and become great ambassadors
  3. Do you take exchanges with receipt? I wanted to use my prize as my avatar but btb says it's too big of a file. Can I get a champions exemption or something?
  4. This seems very grumpy get off my lawn to me. Honest question, how are transfers and money ruining the game?
  5. Man that's awesome. And I picked High Point to win in the btb bracket too. Look out
  6. It's wild that Nebraska is showing out in basketball and Indiana is the National Flipping Champions in football
  7. Mine is running smooth. I don't understand it enough to give details (lol) but recently I switched to faster or bigger (or something) internet service. Is yours good?
  8. Its so hard for me to root for most Big Ten teams in the tournament. I hate them as we play them during the year, it's hard for me to just switch to cheering for them
  9. Amazing! I'll take it. Thank you @LIHoosier for running this, and helping me to feel so smart. Lastly, haha to you @Class of '66 Old Fart ! Do better
  10. Don't misunderstand me, I want no part of Groce. He was really bad at Illinois. Watching him win his third conference title in a row last night at Akron made me realize that as bad as he was at Illinois, he still is likely a better coach than Devries
  11. Man, John Freaking Groce is a better coach than Devries. Dolson made such a bad hire
  12. Agreed. He's a quitter with no fire. And Dolson couldn't see that in his interviews. Gross.
  13. We already saw what he does with a roster. It was awful. Next year Ryan Carr gets to decide what the roster looks like. No pass for Devries. He was terrible this year
  14. Nah, he's already been fired from all that. Now it's Ryan Carr's responsibility
  15. It's not your money though. Let the rich have their fun with their money!
  16. Well sure! It's amazing what he's done there compared to what he's done to our basketball program
  17. This is ******* pathetic. Fire him. Hire him back so we can fire him again. Ban Dolson from Assembly Hall.
  18. Devries is one Archie Miller away from being the worst coach in our history
  19. This team is so undisciplined and poorly coached. Why the hell do they pick up their dribble so much with no idea where the ball will go next? That's something that's supposed to be coached out of you at a young age but this team is allowed to do it 10 times a game
×
×
  • Create New...