Jump to content

FortWayneHoosier

Moderators
  • Posts

    9,507
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by FortWayneHoosier

  1. @Uspshoosier, where you at?????? I know you are watching while driving home from Dayton lol
  2. Happy for Nebraska! They deserve this moment, they played so good all year
  3. like I said OSU just wont go away....such a high motor. if they can keep it up and finish this game out, they will be dangerous
  4. Sandfort on fire..... and I ain't doing anymore work the rest of the day!
  5. Same here! I really liked how they have been playing lately...I even had them knocking off Duke because Duke is banged up and OSU seems like the type of team that just wont go away. we will see what the second half brings
  6. OSU is on the struggle bus, meanwhile Nebraska is heatin up
  7. a sleeping giant that is for sure. Gosh I long for the days when we are good at basketball again.....
  8. This is so awful. They literally have repeated how bad the transfer portal and NIL is…at least 4 times….we get it…it sucks…comment on the game
  9. Charles Barkley and Dickie V….I think I’ll watch this one on mute
  10. Has a smoking hot wife too!
  11. Bingo. I think its much much needed. Its just crazy to see it in writing lol.
  12. ya I really dont blame the universities for wanting to create contracts. Its a smart move. Just weird to see it written and posted from a news source, certainly new and oncoming for sure
  13. 2 year deal........ we have officially reach professional college basketball.....unreal
  14. Xavier Johnson, Tim Priller, Grant Gelon, Jeremiah April, Raphael Smith.
  15. New Haven Bulldogs won a regional for the first time in school history! They are going back to Logansport (same spot as regionals), to take on Delta in semi state.
  16. Agreed. He looked so uncomfortable when they had him talk about why Auburn did not get in. I used to semi like the guy, but he is awful on TV.
  17. Duke up 56 53 on Virginia
  18. Holy Cow!!!!! Bradley wins the ball game for Arizona
  19. Iowa state playing very good against Arizona.
  20. Bobby Hurley fired after getting demolished by Iowa state 91-42…. in other news Cj Gunn and DePaul playing pretty good.
  21. Lolololol blew a what 10 point lead??? Now northwestern is up 13…..just put us all out of our misery. I’ve tried to be as positive as I can be this season but this just isn’t fun, and these kids just aren’t good enough. Coach better get some ballers this offseason
×
×
  • Create New...