Jump to content

FortWayneHoosier

Moderators
  • Posts

    9,507
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by FortWayneHoosier

  1. Tomorrow’s line up seems pretty awesome. I look for the St John’s/Kansas game to be a banger
  2. New Haven Bulldogs win both Semi State games for the first time ever! And are heading to state!
  3. Fell asleep and woke up to all the cheering! Wow! also High Point is going toe to toe with Arkansas, some really fast basketball
  4. Texas and Gonzaga tied up with 14:19 to go
  5. Forreal. There are so many commercials too.
  6. Michigan State going to a sweet sixteen….sky is blue, and the grass is green. Izzo still relevant, coaches hard, gets players that are tough after all these years. Really makes you wonder if they make a smooth Coach K to Scheyer transition
  7. If they can just handle the ball a little better and reduce turnovers, they have an easy path to win this one. side note: I’m not a fan of Pat Kelsey, not sure why but I just don’t like him lol
  8. MSU playing well per usual.
  9. I was reading that too earlier and thought the same lol. any rate I will be there in Fort Wayne to see this! Pretty cool!
  10. What’s next!?? Names on the back of jerseys??
  11. I don’t care how many hookers he hired and envelopes Pitino slipped under the tables before NIL. I have really enjoyed St John’s since he’s been there it’s been fun.
  12. They are done. Good cuz I had Utah State on my bracket
  13. Amazing, I wish Kentucky lost by a million but wow that was awesome
  14. was thinking the same thing! also curious to see how St. Johns does....I think they are seeded low and kind of a sleeping giant in my opinion.
  15. Its Indiana....Its Indiana.... I hope lol.
  16. yesterday was fun! lets bring on today!!!!!!
  17. Michigan State up 17 on NDSU
  18. Siena is not playing around!
  19. Mcneese ST up on vandy early on too......Wisky starting to pull away it seems
  20. Wisky in a straight up battle with High Point
×
×
  • Create New...