I forgot IU was playing today and just tuned in. Looks like I didn't miss much. I don't think I've "forgot" about a game since middle school. I'm 39 for reference.
At least we're not Purdue fans screaming for Painter's job. I've seen a lot of Purdue fans posting that this year. That's why I don't pay attention to the IU fan base being negative talks.
It's a miracle it's this close. This is the worst officiated game I've seen in a while. If I was DD, I'd be getting a Tech if it continues in the 2nd half.
Yikes. I turned the game off after the first half. I have no interest in watching this team. There is nothing to look forward to except maybe some growth from Sisley. This is embarrassing. How could anybody want to play in this system next year. I've never been so disengaged from IU basketball. If I'm a wealthy donor I'm throwing all my money to Cig. Hopefully he can right the ship next year but that seems to become a more difficult task each game.
What a night! I would give anything to be able to call my dad right now! National champs! Much love everyone. I'll never forget this. By far the coolest moments in sports I've ever experienced. Love reading all the comments on this board. Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!!!!!!!!!