Jump to content

pumpfake

Senior Member
  • Posts

    2,738
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pumpfake

  1. LOL My stream has a lot of delay but when the board popped up "6 new replies", I knew a TD was about to happen.
  2. It would have been great to come down with that INT. Anyway, good stop.
  3. Crimson Cast did a very good video on it last night with a guy (Zach Singer) who specialized in clocks/scoreboard/broadcast timekeeping. He pretty much dispels the B10 excuse making.
  4. They should have several and platoon them (Woodson style) today.
  5. I know one thing for sure: I wouldn't want to be wearing the Bison costume today.
  6. We need at least one turnover today and now's as good a time as any.
  7. Some of our guys look like they're lollygagging out there.
  8. Cigs & Haines are gonna be chompin' some fannies this week.
×
×
  • Create New...