Jump to content

Crimson and Cream

Forum Moderator
  • Posts

    4,649
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Crimson and Cream

  1. Kamara going to be playing on Sunday's at some point
  2. It was on point, if not for the early contact that's a completion
  3. These refs need glasses man, multiple PI's not being called in our favor
  4. You could tell he noticed on the replay but since he'd sold so hard on "flawless coverage" he couldn't backtrack
  5. Yeah he butchered it big time but at 3-0 I'm in a forgiving mood
  6. Yeah I don't understand the ranking system either but I'd imagine being 6-0 with wins over UCLA/Maryland would be enough to get us in, especially if the Maryland win is convincing as this one was.
  7. I could see us being 6-0 and ranked headed into that Nebraska game
  8. I hear those IU chants loud and clear folks!
  9. Much respect for our international night owl for staying up. Rest up brother!
  10. That's ballgame folks!
  11. @Napleshoosier not going to like that one
  12. Refs tried to carry them into the end zone and they still have to settle for 3
  13. Their QB couldn't throw the ball into the ocean
  14. This is just unreal man it's not even football anymore
  15. Blatant cheating, if they want UCLA to win why even play the game?
  16. Ellison is so good at picking up the blitz
  17. Like Cincinnati all over again
  18. Our end of half defense is becoming a bad trend
  19. Forgot I was watching a football game for a second
×
×
  • Create New...