Jump to content

cbp4iu

Senior Member
  • Posts

    2,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cbp4iu

  1. Honestly see Sampson leaving Houston after this year if he is offered a job by a bigger school.
  2. Coach on a pick and roll with Juwan rolling and is wide open but Romeo is on the wing open what would you do.
  3. Notre Dame needs to win tomorrow if they want in. Have as many quad 1 wins as quad 3 losses
  4. Saw a rumor on twitter Illinois Mark Smith might be transferring.
  5. Saw on Twitter Newman had 27 points tonight and his team won 46-43. Want this kid along with Brooks TJD Carton
  6. https://youtu.be/rRyiyDnOHu4 this is a link for anyone who wants to watch Damezi 1 hour 19 minute mark is the best part of the game.
  7. Another positive was Damezi was 4/6 from 3
  8. Riley couldn’t miss a shot and hit a lot of free throws. They had 98 with 2 minutes left and just held the ball
  9. Damezi scored 26 didn’t play a whole bunch Riley won 98-58. He didn’t play any minutes in the 4th
  10. Halftime Riley Up 33-25 Damezi has 9. I’m impressed with his defense tonight so far
  11. I’ll be back at the Cave again tonight to watch Damezi play again. The team they are playing tonight likes to run and gun so a lot of shots will be taken in this game. Riley Only beat Adams by 4 last time they played
  12. Newman is the one after Brooks and TJD that I want. I feel like he’s about to sky rocket up the rankings this summer. Reminds me a lot of Bluiett.
  13. I think it will. I think this is one of those cases if IU offers then he’s going to IU
  14. Love the Cave best gym in the northern part of Indiana in my opinion.
  15. What’s the odds Archie is in Seymour tomorrow?
  16. I think the coach basically tells them to free style. At one time they called motion and one of the kids tried heaving it from 30 feet. In my honest opinion they won’t win state
  17. Watched Damezi tonight probably had around 17-19 points a lot from the line. His team won 60-47. He has a nice shot but has to let the game slow down but he’ll learn that while he ages
  18. Well with the Big Ten tourney over a week earlier does IU have to hold any practices for the tiny of tiny chances of a post season bid. I would just hope Archie would decline at this point and starting tomorrow builds connections with future recruits. Also start Smith and Race on a off season workout program ASAP. McRoberts and Durham start shooting the ball 250s a day.
  19. On the bright side I’ll probably get to go watch Damezi tomorrow
  20. Crean wins only 10 games this year.
  21. After tonight’s game the only players I want back are Juwan, McRoberts Smith and Durham. Everyone else I wish them the best of luck but please go somewhere else.
  22. That’s nearly impossible for me. Being a lifetime cubs fan has taught me patience
  23. I don’t know how to react right now
  24. I feel for Ali Durham he’s playing hard
×
×
  • Create New...