Jump to content

Brass Cannon

Senior Member
  • Posts

    22,883
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    52

Everything posted by Brass Cannon

  1. Pretty sure a defense that couldn't stop the opposing teams band might be one thing but it is a big thing And no we are not the Butler of Football. Butler made to Championship games and consistently upsets the big boys. We have done neither
  2. Lol there is literally no reason to think we are better than 13th. Hell I'm not sure we won't be dead last
  3. Honestly I think 4 of our players are set in stone.   Yogi, JBJ, Troy and Bryant.    I would definitely like to see us try some different lineups.  Those 4 guys and Perea, Hartman and even Holt at the 4.  Or use Troy at the 4 with Robert Johnson at the 2.    Try those out, see what works defensively.    I think this teams greatest strength will  be the different looks that we will be able to do
  4. Pretty sure IU would have to let him.  
×
×
  • Create New...