Jump to content

LIHoosier

Forum Moderator
  • Posts

    23,205
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

Everything posted by LIHoosier

  1. Thankfully I have this on http://tunein.com/radio/WHCC-1051-s28978/ with GED network on mute.   Fisch said that Coleman's warming up
  2. That was an amazing catch by Wynn. REVIEW THAT!
  3. A WR screen like that usually goes for 20-25 yards minimum.
  4. How the hell was that not offside?
  5. Going by the vague update, it seems that Coleman is either dehydrated or having some degree of heat exhaustion.
  6. Looks like Roberts is in the backfield for now. Between the lack of IU injury updates and only getting the GED network in standard, I don't know if Tevin's coming back.
  7. Jeez, I think there's been someone hurt after every play.
  8. One of the side officials took a big hit to the knee.
  9. Hopefully Mizzou's O-line stays asleep for another 3 hours.
  10. The time Toth finally gets hold of a punt... :angry:
  11. A 3 and out! Maybe I should DVR this game.
  12. Wow, a tackle for loss on defense!
  13.     Where is booing Santa Claus on your itinerary?
  14. I just found out my cable provider picked up the GED network. It's a matter of hours before I find out if that's a good thing or bad thing.
  15. Nice try, timekeeper.   Who am I fooling? Delaying the inevitable.
  16. Now you don't commit pass interference.
  17. Or just put the backup running backs and tight ends on defense.
  18. Still 2 minutes left, don't let those words get too far away.
  19. A positive play from special teams, Whoa!
  20. Instead of taking Suds out, just yell...   WE'RE RUNNING!!!
  21. If a kneel down in that situation confuses us, just start the bus up and go home.
×
×
  • Create New...