Jump to content

LIHoosier

Forum Moderator
  • Posts

    23,210
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

Everything posted by LIHoosier

  1. TEVIN FOR PRESIDENT!!!!
  2. Nice punt. Let's see if OSU takes a knee and gives us a safety.
  3. There goes getting a score to end the half.
  4. would've been better off dropping that screen pass
  5. make up call :wink:
  6. I guess that face mask wasn't obvious enough.
  7. What the hell is this?!? :biggrin:
  8. Ha Ha! 3 turnovers for O$U already.
  9. Terrible throw by Barrett. I'll take it!
  10. Okay replay official, screw us over.   Awesome, play on!
  11. Holy crap! Retire now Zander. You're not topping that.
  12. Wilson should've called a timeout.
  13. Geez, that was a Pop Warner touchdown.
  14. Kansas has it back to single digits. There's some fight left.
  15. I just put on the game. Dukie V's 1st 2 epiphanies... 1) Michigan St needs their 3 best players to contribute in order to win this year 2) Coach K has an impressive resume   That's why he gets paid the big bucks.   And Florida St goes down...in basketball...to Northeastern, who went 11-21 last year in the Colonial.
  16. I thought that Ohio St was gonna have another 20 pts by Saturday.
  17. Stanton got $325 mil from the Marlins. That's a pretty big move too.
  18. BTN, its 2014. If you wonder how someone got wide open, you can show a replay of how it happened.
  19. How's that not on both teams? Bulls- home cookin'
  20. Did that just really happen?
  21. I'm gonna put the game on mute and play the Benny Hill theme now.
  22. OK, so the running was working...why pass?
  23. Tevin is getting his now.
  24. That kick was literally one inch short.
×
×
  • Create New...