NatHillIV
Senior Member-
Posts
150 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Articles
Football Recruits
Store
Events
Forums
Everything posted by NatHillIV
-
Shay Ciezki - Phoenix Mercury
NatHillIV replied to Class of '66 Old Fart's topic in Indiana Women's Basketball
UNDRAFTED Shay Ciezki that is. Saw a video of one of Shay's 3s, looked strikingly similar to the way Caitlin Clark delivers a 3. WAY TO GO SHAY! -
IUWBB - News and Notes
NatHillIV replied to Class of '66 Old Fart's topic in Indiana Women's Basketball
Nebraska fan forum feels like they got the best of the "trade." They think Noyan will be a better rebounder. I thought she did a commendable job playing center here, a position she really isn't set up all that well to play. -
2026 FISU America Games - July 20-August 1
NatHillIV replied to Class of '66 Old Fart's topic in Indiana Men's Basketball
115 to 36. Great learning experience. -
2026 FISU America Games - July 20-August 1
NatHillIV replied to Class of '66 Old Fart's topic in Indiana Men's Basketball
Class of 66's feed is a better than the youtube feed on my computer. Not quite sure how he did that. -
2026 FISU America Games - July 20-August 1
NatHillIV replied to Class of '66 Old Fart's topic in Indiana Men's Basketball
Why is Rabjohns catching so much grief on the YouTube comments? -
2026 FISU America Games - July 20-August 1
NatHillIV replied to Class of '66 Old Fart's topic in Indiana Men's Basketball
Did IU really score 59 points in THE FIRST QUARTER? Or do I not understand what Q1 means? I think next year IU should issue a challenge to all Monroe County High School basketball teams (there are two) and play them in the old Smithville high school gym. It couldn't teach IU any less than this game is. -
2026 FISU America Games - July 20-August 1
NatHillIV replied to Class of '66 Old Fart's topic in Indiana Men's Basketball
Next time, just assemble the best high school teams in Monroe County and have IU scrimmage against them in the Smithville gym. This is absolutely ridiculous. -
IUWBB - News and Notes
NatHillIV replied to Class of '66 Old Fart's topic in Indiana Women's Basketball
I'm 78. Are you SURE you're older than me? (: Alisa Williams averaged 4.8 points and 3.3 rebounds per game at Iowa State. Granted, it was pretty hard to score with Addy Crooks in the lineup. -
General WBB Thread
NatHillIV replied to IUFootballHappyHappyJoyJoy's topic in Indiana Women's Basketball
I agree Caitlin can be a giant pain. But I also believe she has not been treated well by the WNBA. She's the main reason salaries suddenly took a big jump, players started flying charter, TV exposure exploded, and there was a clear sudden WNBA wide increased attendance the moment Caitlin was drafted. I will not elaborate on my personal feelings as to why she has been treated so poorly by the league. -
IUWBB - News and Notes
NatHillIV replied to Class of '66 Old Fart's topic in Indiana Women's Basketball
For old farts like me, "state" in the previous Fort Meyers Tip-Off post is Mississippi State. "GT" is Georgia Tech. Ion is television channel 63 for those of us who still have antennas. In other words, it's FREE! -
(IUWBB) Jessica Petrie is a HOOSIER
NatHillIV replied to Class of '66 Old Fart's topic in Indiana Women's Basketball
Nebraska folks say Petrie was a better power forward than center. That's too bad. Ondineme hasn't found a home yet. I think we could use her next year. -
Women's Basketball Portal News
NatHillIV replied to Class of '66 Old Fart's topic in Indiana Women's Basketball
Current grade of incoming freshman "straight A." I'm old school, hope we can build rosters that way. -
(IUWBB) Malia Samuels is a HOOSIER
NatHillIV replied to Class of '66 Old Fart's topic in Indiana Women's Basketball
Good get I'd say. Sounds like she will be fun to watch. Every good team has a bulldog. -
(IUWBB) Malia Samuels is a HOOSIER
NatHillIV replied to Class of '66 Old Fart's topic in Indiana Women's Basketball
Another good guard. I'd say we're all set on those! Now about a second string center ! :{ -
(IUWBB) Jessica Petrie is a HOOSIER
NatHillIV replied to Class of '66 Old Fart's topic in Indiana Women's Basketball
I am not saying we have to get another "starting center." But don't we have to get SOMEBODY to be a decent backup center? I am hoping 6'4" Fenn can play center. I honestly don't know. We're pretty short at the moment. At least I think we are? You all pay way more attention to the incoming freshmen than I do. Are any of them capable of playing center in the Big10? -
(IUWBB) Jessica Petrie is a HOOSIER
NatHillIV replied to Class of '66 Old Fart's topic in Indiana Women's Basketball
The Nebraska fans seem to think they got the best deal on this trade. They like Noyan's rebounding. Petrie had a really good game when we played Nebraska. They were really good at the time. Ranked in top 25. By the time they played IU in the tourney, they were a Big10 #12 seed and Petrie did not start. Maybe that's why she's here, who knows? I'm not so sure she will start. We need a second true center I would think. -
General WBB Thread
NatHillIV replied to IUFootballHappyHappyJoyJoy's topic in Indiana Women's Basketball
I vote "b." Never understand big buyouts. -
General WBB Thread
NatHillIV replied to IUFootballHappyHappyJoyJoy's topic in Indiana Women's Basketball
Somebody is going to have to explain to me what Purdue is thinking. -
Women's Basketball Portal News
NatHillIV replied to Class of '66 Old Fart's topic in Indiana Women's Basketball
They won four games in the WNIT, so they're not horrible. Overall record was 24-14. Hope Chloe gets to play a LOT. Now, come on somebody, get Faith Wiseman. -
General WBB Thread
NatHillIV replied to IUFootballHappyHappyJoyJoy's topic in Indiana Women's Basketball
Austin will get hired somewhere. Butler is simply in the wrong conference. -
Women's Basketball Portal News
NatHillIV replied to Class of '66 Old Fart's topic in Indiana Women's Basketball
When Virginia fired her Coach (Amaka Agugua-Hamilton, who was a good assistant coach here under Coach Jack), Kymora Johnsonentered the portal. "Johnson was named an All-America Honorable Mention by the Women’s Basketball Coaches Association (WBCA), the association announced Thursday (April 2). Johnson averaged 22 points, 5.7 assists and 6.2 rebounds in four NCAA tournament games to guide Virginia to its first Sweet Sixteen appearance in 26 years as Virginia became the first team in history to reach the Sweet Sixteen after playing in the First Four. For the season, Johnson was one of three players in NCAA Division I to average at least 19 points and 5.5 assists along with Olivia Miles (TCU) and Liv McGill (Florida). Her 19.5 points per game led the team and ranked second in the ACC. She paced the Cavaliers in 24 games this season including 12 against ACC opponents. She set a single-game program record with 10 three-pointers against Winthrop and went on to set the program’s single-season (103) and career (231) 3-point records as well. Her 41 points against Winthrop also marked the second-highest single-game total in program history and her career total of 1,725 points ranks ninth in program history." -
General WBB Thread
NatHillIV replied to IUFootballHappyHappyJoyJoy's topic in Indiana Women's Basketball
"Coach Mox" was an assistant along with Katie Abram-Henderson under Coach Jack here at IU. All three went on to have great success. Katie got the axe after after Georgia finished 22-10 this season, with an 82-73 overtime loss to Virginia in the first round of the NCAA tournament. Mox got into the sweet 16 last year and was fired this year. Coach Jack made the sweet 16 just a while back at Syracuse and hasn't been fired since getting canned here at IU. I simply don't understand the hair trigger used by today's athletic directors to fire good coaches. Katie and Mox are GOOD coaches. Coach Jack found her footing after leaving here. -
I don't quite understand this one. Alisa started 2 games, 11.9 minutes per game, 4.8 points per game, 3.3 rebounds per game, .6 assists and .6 turnovers per game. 53.9 field goal percentage, no 3s made all season. We lost 2 good starters of our returning 4 to the portal. Hopefully the fantastic freshmen recruits and a few really good transfers can get us back in the hunt. For sure need Z to come back healthy.
-
WAY too many NCAA basketball players think they are undervalued at their current schools. About half of the players in the portal will NOT land elsewhere. Agents, family, and friends don't do the players any favors when they badmouth their current situation. Portal isn't open and kids already know their next school. Unbelievable.
-
Women's Basketball Portal News
NatHillIV replied to Class of '66 Old Fart's topic in Indiana Women's Basketball
I am rapidly losing interest and hope for women's college basketball in general, and IU in particular. I heard Caffey on a radio show. She was either lying through her teeth then, a sharp agent has gotten a hold of her lately, or her so-called friends have convinced her now she can do better somewhere else. On another note, Lilly Meister and Kansas just lost in the semi-final of the WBIT. Lilly had 12 points and 9 rebounds. But I suspect Lilly had fun playing for Kansas this year.
