recker222000
Senior Member-
Posts
1,380 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Articles
Football Recruits
Store
Events
Forums
Everything posted by recker222000
-
Report: Thomas Bryant to hire agent
recker222000 replied to AZ Hoosier's topic in Indiana Men's Basketball
Who is salty? I'm fine with him leaving I just don't think he is an nba player. No salt here. Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk -
Report: Thomas Bryant to hire agent
recker222000 replied to AZ Hoosier's topic in Indiana Men's Basketball
I don't spend one dime on the NBA. I'd rather watch college bbal reruns instead Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk -
Report: Thomas Bryant to hire agent
recker222000 replied to AZ Hoosier's topic in Indiana Men's Basketball
I think we will be just fine. We have a good coach and return talent. A 22-10 type record could be possible. Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk -
Report: Thomas Bryant to hire agent
recker222000 replied to AZ Hoosier's topic in Indiana Men's Basketball
Agreed troy is way better suited for the NBA. Maybe bryant Bryant will prove me wrong but he has a long way to go. Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk -
Report: Thomas Bryant to hire agent
recker222000 replied to AZ Hoosier's topic in Indiana Men's Basketball
He should of left after last year. Wait ing cost him alot of money. Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk -
Report: Thomas Bryant to hire agent
recker222000 replied to AZ Hoosier's topic in Indiana Men's Basketball
Hopefully they have good coaches in the D league. He will get paid so good for him. However, he has a long ways to go before ever seeing the NBA Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
