Jump to content

recker222000

Senior Member
  • Posts

    1,380
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by recker222000

  1. Plus he is only 6'6??? I dont get the love. We need a big man. Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
  2. Im confused i thought alot of you guys were saying hold the grant unless its an instant impact guy? I thought carter was a three star? Why the sudden change of heart? Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
  3. Then we should hold the grant imo Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
  4. Boy i would think we would want a big who could help from day one like a grad transfer. Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
  5. Its indiana its indiana Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
  6. Well it was a gut feel. Glad he is back. Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
  7. I think the decision is already made and i dont think he is coming back. I dont think he is good enough for the D league yep but that my opinion. Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
  8. Oh the drama I can hardly take it. Its either come back to iu or play in bulgaria. Tough choice to say the least. Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
  9. Maybe rojo needs to announce in a steak house like yogi had planned. Oh the drama. Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
  10. There may be a transfer but prillers not going anywhere. He loves and we love him. Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
  11. I only care about rojo Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
  12. What is the deal with his dad? Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
  13. The media loves fake news. I still think he is gone but i hope i am wrong. Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
  14. He is gone imo Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
  15. So no rojo news? Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
  16. Thats your opinion. Thanks for chimming as always. Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
  17. I hate the nba Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
  18. Its a sad state of affairs. Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
  19. You got it and once they get the nba in their head good luck getting them to come back. I think he may be gone but it is what it is. Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
  20. Exactly. I would be totally 100% also so far on the three decisions but i did not tweet it out. That guy is not connected. Id say 60/40 on rojo leaving imo. Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
  21. The more i think about it your probably right. You would think he would have withdrawn by if if he was coming back. I always thought we would end up with a grant to give. Though before i thought it would be due to a transfer. Thank god hartman came back. Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
  22. Agreed or maybe we should recruit like wisconsin so we dont have to deal with this kind of stuff. Crean sold himself on getting guys to the nba and thats the kind of players who came. Except our nba guys arent nearly as good as kentuckys Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
  23. You would be surprised. These guys mostly all think they can play in the nba today. I think alot are fine starting in the D league. Honestly I would not be shocked if he left. Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
×
×
  • Create New...