Jump to content

hoosierdogg

Senior Member
  • Posts

    3,193
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by hoosierdogg

  1. Well, maybe get one more year for Goode instead.
  2. Woody needs to shorten the reins on Carlyle. Ill advised shots and back to the bench. Has Tucker completely checked out? He is on the bench.
  3. Mississippi State arena called "The Hump"...lol
  4. Wasn't sure about the 10 second call on Minny, but the three was a dagger.
  5. Well, tomorrow is IsaacTor Eve! You know, the day before IsaacTor Day. Does it get more exciting than hoping false information is true?!?! Is it Happy IsaacTor Day or Merry IsaacTor Day? I always forget.
  6. Count Orlok from Nosferatu?
  7. I was wrong, neither team made it to 50. Both should be given a loss...
  8. Michigan and Nebraska, first one to 50 wins?
  9. Mgbako out to get his, unsuccessfully...
  10. Leal, Carlyle and Rice on the floor together is not a good look.
  11. KC needs to focus on defense and pass on those three point shots.
  12. Bucky was successful in throwing this away.
  13. First home game after extension...Fire Dusty May!
  14. I'm so far behind on this thread I have to read it backwards. Going back over 100 pages I have learned....absolutely nothing. Wife keeps asking me what I'm looking at on my phone, I think she suspects something depraved...perhaps it is.
  15. How many 2 foot shots did Reneau miss that half, jeez!
  16. Bangor? Stephen King coming to Bloomington?
  17. Dolson to Woodson, "We're going to need to go ahead and move you downstairs into storage B, we have some new people coming in and we need all the space we can get. So if you could go ahead and pack up your stuff, and move it down there, that would be terrific, ummkay..." Dolson took Woody's red Swingline stapler as well.
  18. Calhoun's health is the word...
  19. There something happening here. What it is ain't exactly clear...
  20. Over the hump, outscored Bucky after the first 8 minutes in the first half. Contract extension forthcoming.
×
×
  • Create New...