Jump to content

Bowhunter

Senior Member
  • Posts

    2,387
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bowhunter

  1. Well you can look at this in a few different ways. 1) Morgan really wants to commit to us soon. 2) Shake has different plans and is leaning towards another school, so Morgan moved us up because Shake wasn't going to join him on the later visit. 3) Our staff told Morgan to hurry up if he wants a spot due to the oversign cough, cough... Morgan wants to get it done and tell Shake how amazing it is here.
  2. I just hope we don't lose Morgan and or Shake over Kasongo and or Holt.  I would rather have Morgan!
  3. I think we're OK with Shake and Morgan. CREAN just likes to offer anyone who has a pulse.
  4. Thanks guys.. I appreciate you all!
  5. Update on my wife. . She has nine more chemo treatments and a double mastectomy to go. She is handling treatments well. Biggest hurdle right now is her mom was diagnosed with stage 4 melanoma about four weeks ago and was given less than a year to live. Her mom is her best friend. I am worried about them both. I will be praying for you all as well. Thanks!
  6. Thanks Guys, it really means a lot! I believe in prayer and will be praying for others as well.
  7. My wife was diagnosed with an aggressive form of breast cancer about a month ago. She has been receiving chemotherapy and will have a big surgery scheduled after her 20 weeks of treatment.  I wasn't going to post this, but I saw this thread today and thought some extra prayers could definitely help.  She lost our first baby full term and that was really tough on the both of us. My wife has been through a lot with both of our other children going though several surgeries and other serious health conditions as well.  They are doing better, but we almost lost my youngest last year in ICU.  I think all the stress has something to do with her getting sick, but we will never know for sure.  So thanks for this thread, it couldn't have come at a better time! 
  8. My favorite two players this season have been Troy and Stan.  If either or both transfer for some reason, I will be ready to let Tom go after this season.  If we can hold on to Yogi,Stan,Troy,Devin, RJ, and JBJ, I am willing to give coach Crean one more season to get things right.  I like him as a person and want him to succeed, but with another bad ending to our season, I am losing faith quick. The Luke Fischer transfer also left a bad taste in my mouth. He had game, and will be a solid college player. We missed him more than he missed his mommy!  Noah is as good as gone, so lets go out and get a productive BIG to get us back into the dance in 2014-2015 season. 
×
×
  • Create New...