Jump to content

Hoosierfanyuh

Senior Member
  • Posts

    3,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

Everything posted by Hoosierfanyuh

  1. Jack dunkin doesn’t know much just goes off of vibes
  2. Agreed. Update, he is on campus right now.
  3. Lots of schools still trying hard, and now even harder since the first domino of Flory being off the board.
  4. Sounds like Sherrell is expected to be on campus today. Have to close.
  5. I don’t believe we even play them this year
  6. Hoping we do the same with Burton and Sherrell
  7. It’s a Burton prediction from trilly
  8. Numbers are always estimations I think we’re dealing with more than we’re saying and trying to get it on the low. Just my guess
  9. Eric Bossi chimed in saying he continues to like where we stand with Burton.
  10. Info that just came in: Markus Burton not expected to commit to Houston. Houston visit has concluded. -Rabby
  11. That haralson money can go toward Nik. I would like that
  12. IU in contact with Eric Reibe & Nik Khamenia per On3
  13. Mustaf and Sisley became mutuals tonight via Instagram
  14. Yawn. Arguing about this when we have great players considering our ball team?
  15. Love the visiting news. I couldn’t ever get myself to DM an athlete and ask questions like that though haha.
  16. Flory choosing Duke would probably help our chances of I had to guess. And yeah Goodman is used for instances such as those proposed a lot.
  17. “It could end up being true but there a long way to go”
  18. Trilly apparently said be careful calling anyone a leader and left it at that paraphrasing of course
  19. Sometimes they’re very click bait-y but like I’ve been trying to say we have to spend somewhere.
×
×
  • Create New...