Jump to content

Soulsnipes

Senior Member
  • Posts

    106
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Soulsnipes

  1. Ahhhhhh started with, ok @Magnanimous wink if it's Buzz, Brad or Billy!!!
  2. Hey @Magnanimous wink if it's Buzz, Tony, Billy or Brad!
  3. I don't think there would be as much of a keep quiet if its Devries, not that I'm saying he could be well and capable to coach. Just seeing the noise from all the previous hirings don't see it.
  4. If Dolson knew what he was looking for prior or around Woodson's firing then I just can't see it being DD. If it is so be it, but to me with all we have seen in this last month or so, just doesn't add up.
  5. I would think given the letter and number of pics posted....... It's gotta be Donovan or Tony Bennett? so i'll go with.....
  6. I'll check out the area around CC airport at 1:30 today
  7. I would think the Woodson announcement would be very soon.
  8. Not derailing this thread, but did anyone know how close we were to landing D Rose. Thats the credible sources I have but they go back to the past..... so you never know who on here has info from various channels.
  9. I've never understood why people get on a message board and try to blast people for sharing whatever it is. Go read somewhere else then. This board is what makes a lot of us happy since the product on the floor hasn't.
  10. How many time in this coaching search has this happened haha. As soon as any possible good news happens, here comes the chaos.
  11. Definitely true, I just think his aim will be better
  12. Please do, because we will need it
  13. If it's Brownell ill buy everyone a drink in B-Town
  14. I was at the Bahamas for our awesome play and know Dolson was not happy. He's aiming higher than the current guys mentioned in Twitter/X.
  15. Prob most the board here needs that just to cope with this coaching search
  16. AKA the Knight Walker has returned
  17. We got em: Bobby the Night King!!!
  18. NIL was a big reason he left the coaching game. It wouldnt be them if he did come back
  19. probably true, I just wanted to put something besides a picture of brownell
  20. Yep, I placed their min bet and after I refreshed it was locked. BTB shut em down haha!
  21. Could it be MT as GM?
×
×
  • Create New...