Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

southsidehoosier

Candy stripe unis for the Nebraska game

Cool Jerseys, looking forward to playing you guys next week! As a fan I hate bye weeks, it was much needed for the Nebraska though.

Looking forward to seeing you guys play!! You're lucky to have a bye week now... At least you didn't have one in week 3 lol. We will need one after 3 ranked opponents in a row

Yeah, it is quite unfortunate when you get a bye week at a bad time of the year. You guys have a tough schedule this year, Ohio State, Nebraska, Northwestern up next. I think that Northwestern will not be an easy game either, I think that Northwestern team is going to be one of those teams that's a thorn in many teams sides, one of those teams that disappears one week and then shows up and upsets someone the next week.

I say athletic department does something like you see at bball games and places like iowa football games.... Stripe out to go along with the new unis

Here's the problem...will fans show up? Look at how many tickets are available for that game:

ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1475701665.41

Here's the problem...will fans show up? Look at how many tickets are available for that game:

ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1475701665.410547.jpg

I bet they would sell more tickets if they made some of the higher seats cheaper than the $65 that every other seat is. Not that they're bad seats, but they're probably pricing some people out.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I bet they would sell more tickets if they made some of the higher seats cheaper than the $65 that every other seat is. Not that they're bad seats, but they're probably pricing some people out.

I'm not sure how it works because I didn't go to IU. But I believe if you are a recent grad you get discounted tickets. I also get tickets from a friend who lives in Illinois and his family gets 8 season tickets in section 6 and they sell them to me for $45 a game. They never really go and buy 8 because the points system that's setup....he has had floor seats at iu for like 10 seasons now. So if you have friends like that it's nice lol

Yeah, it is quite unfortunate when you get a bye week at a bad time of the year. You guys have a tough schedule this year, Ohio State, Nebraska, Northwestern up next. I think that Northwestern will not be an easy game either, I think that Northwestern team is going to be one of those teams that's a thorn in many teams sides, one of those teams that disappears one week and then shows up and upsets someone the next week.

Welcome to the board! Cool having a Nebraska fan input. Curious, what do most Nebraska fans think of the B1G? Do you miss the Big 12 or are you happy with the B1G? Are you starting to develop rivalries with Iowa or Wisconsin?

Edit: saw this today:

http://larrybrownsports.com/college-football/nebraska-rejoin-big-12/326385

I'm calling BS

6 hours ago, Hovadipo said:

Was the case prior to MSU, too.   They had 46K for that game, and they will for Nebraska, too.   These uniforms are SO much better than I thought they'd be when I saw the headline.