Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Picked this up from Future 150 Camp; hadn't heard the name before.   Played AAU for Showtime Hoops on the UA circuit.

Orlando, FL

Scout

Rivals

ESPN

14516499_1194039153968409_19482711860229

He played up and his minutes/game are reflected in the UA boxscores.

Nassir Little SF - '18 - Showtime Hoops 17U                          
Date Pts. FGM FGA 3PM 3PA FTM FTA Reb Assts. TO's  Stls. Blks. Min.

Avg 7.6 48%   12%   58%   3 1 1 1    
# Games 12                        

9 minutes ago, Demo said:

Seriously, did the kid just post his final 28?!? Gotta be a new record.

Nope I think its his final 29.  I might be wrong though, theres currently a raccoon digging its way outside my temple.  Or at least thats what it feels like

Matt Painter is no doubt telling his assistants, "Damn, if he'd had a top 40 we'd have been RIGHT there!"

That's funny but pu fans are probably talking about how they were the most likely team outside his top 28.

In all seriousness, it should be interesting to see if we really compete for top end wings in 2018 with the likelihood of having Smith and Wilkes in the fold.

From Jerry Meyer at 247:
Texas assistant coach Jai Lucas is visiting top 40 ranked 2018 combo forward Nassir Little today according to his travel team director Brad Augustine.  A 6-6 athlete out of Orlando (Fla.) Christian Prep, Little is ranked No. 38 in the 247Sports Composite.  He is coming off unofficial visits to Georgia Tech and Louisville.  The Cardinals and the Florida Gators have predictions in his Little's Crystal Ball.