Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2017) PF Billy Preston to Kansas

3 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Have a couple more down recruiting cycles and the on the court results suffer. Then hire a hall of fame type coach. Or hopefully crean proves me wrong and becomes a Hall of fame type coach and we get number 6. From all the basketball I have watched early there is no reason to believe that we can't this year

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Agreed. Just wish we could do it without down years. 

Now this is a man with patience! Respect!

To clarify I'm not saying that's how I would personally want us to get there he just asked a question on how iu could get there. I just laid out an example. I don't have that much patience but again probably like u I have no choice in the matter. Regardless of recruiting outcomes and on the court success I'm a candy stripe wearing fan. I was 9 the last time iu won it all, my boy is 5 hopefully he see his first championship 4 years earlier then me

To clarify I'm not saying that's how I would personally want us to get there he just asked a question on how iu could get there. I just laid out an example. I don't have that much patience but again probably like u I have no choice in the matter. Regardless of recruiting outcomes and on the court success I'm a candy stripe wearing fan. I was 9 the last time iu won it all, my boy is 5 hopefully he see his first championship 4 years earlier then me

I hear that. Even at our worst, I'm still a Hoosier and a Hoosier BB fan.

Always will be. Just want to capture momentum and keep things going in a positive direction. Seems at risk of slipping a bit. That's all.