Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Colts / NFL Game Thread

18 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

Actually love drafting Richardson. The tools are through the ceiling. 

Once it basically came down to a Richardson vs Levis pick, I was hoping the Colts went Richardson. Solid pick with a lot of upside 

1 hour ago, 8bucks said:

And we kept all our picks. None of these QBs are a sure thing.  

Yessir!  I might be against trading up for rhe rest of my life.  There's no sure thing, nobody worth trading multiple players for.

I'm all in on Richardson

12 hours ago, theriverpilot said:

Once it basically came down to a Richardson vs Levis pick, I was hoping the Colts went Richardson. Solid pick with a lot of upside 

Part of me hopes they bring him along slowly, but then another part thinks he can help immediately. I like the idea of he and Taylor in the same backfield. The strongest part of his game right now is the deep pass. I would think adding his running ability with the deep threat, and mixing in some dump-offs and screens could improve their offense right out of the gate.

Fire Ballard. Every team in this division is so much more aggressive than us. 

Actually love drafting Richardson. The tools are through the ceiling. 

The dichotomy here is fascinating. lol

If you’re like me the first post was likely when it felt like a Levis pick was inevitable.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

5 minutes ago, HinnyHoosier said:

The dichotomy here is fascinating. lol

If you’re like me the first post was likely when it felt like a Levis pick was inevitable.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Yep. Even before the toe injury stuf came up I wanted notbing to do with Levis. Guy is everything wrong with Wentz with a lower floor and injury concerns at a younger age. 

45 minutes ago, Josh said:

There's our left tackle.  I have never heard of Blake Freeland before this minute, but I do like that he was Captain on his college team.  Good pick

Raimann will very likely be starting at LT. He was actually pretty good towards the end of the season. Freemen is going to be a swing tackle, unless they decide to bump Smith in to RG.

Just drafted another Tackle.  Jake Witt is 6'7", 310 lbs.  I'd forgotten about Raimann (I think I've blocked last season out of my mind) but it appears the Colts are trying to improve our offensive line

25 minutes ago, Josh said:

Just drafted another Tackle.  Jake Witt is 6'7", 310 lbs.  I'd forgotten about Raimann (I think I've blocked last season out of my mind) but it appears the Colts are trying to improve our offensive line

Yah cause they sucked last year. Highest paid offensive line, and was one of the worst in the league

29 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

Yah cause they sucked last year. Highest paid offensive line, and was one of the worst in the league

Run blocking was good, pass protection was garbage.  Now that we have a scrambling quarterback, I'm hoping that his play masks the poor pass protection from last year

37 minutes ago, Josh said:

Run blocking was good, pass protection was garbage.  Now that we have a scrambling quarterback, I'm hoping that his play masks the poor pass protection from last year

Speaking from experience (Bears) this is very fun to watch play out. Our OL couldn’t pass protect if their lives depended on it so we just let the H back that runs 4.4 and plays QB go do good things and it was great fun. 

Really liked the Colts draft. Took a big swing for a change. Filled 3 of their 4 biggest spots of need (QB, CB, and slot WR). Got a swing tackle which is good since Smith has injury concerns and not sold on Reiman. 

Still think they are bad again next year. Harrison Jr. is the truth. Really need an actual edge rusher still. Most importantly didn't sacrifice important draft capital for next year's draft which lookks stronger than this year's