Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Colts / NFL Game Thread

Check this out. If you’re at my level and know just enough football to get yourself in trouble, this is awesome. McCown’s great. There are also breakdowns of Young and Levis, though not of Richardson. Must have gotten the Panthers job before they could do one.

On 2/28/2023 at 8:58 AM, Hovadipo said:

As a closeted Florida football fan, I'm a little closer to that segment than I'd care to admit in my public life.

So uh, he just jumped 40.5” vertical, 10’9” broad, ran 4.44 at 6’4.25” 244lbs. 

Mercy. 

1 hour ago, Hovadipo said:

So uh, he just jumped 40.5” vertical, 10’9” broad, ran 4.44 at 6’4.25” 244lbs. 

Mercy. 

Yeah, that’s pretty nuts and ordinarily right in my wheelhouse. But, man, watching Stroud throw is like watching Steph shoot jumpers. He makes it look like it’s just not at all hard.

17 minutes ago, Demo said:

Yeah, that’s pretty nuts and ordinarily right in my wheelhouse. But, man, watching Stroud throw is like watching Steph shoot jumpers. He makes it look like it’s just not at all hard.

Oh I agree. If I’m a GM I’m going Stroud. He’s having a great day and looks pretty dang prototypical. If I’m an owner and answer to no one I’m salivating over AR. 

Welp Bears are trading with the Panthers. If we can't get Stroud or Young I don't want a QB from this draft. Just take BPA or trade out for more draft capital and gear up to suck for Williams

On 3/4/2023 at 8:23 PM, Josh said:

I'm team Stroud as well. Great numbers in college and good size. I think I'm out on Young because he's so tiny. Dude will get crushed in the pros

Yah this. The tape, the measureables, like the confidence. But now he is gonna be gone.  

I have zero faith in Levis to be anything but Daniel Jones 2.0. Richardson might be good in 3 years

11 hours ago, BtownStrength said:

Colts getting left behind again. Tank for next year? 

I've been throwing out the idea of tanking for Williams for over a year. Its why I think trading back and getting future assets for next year's draft is an idea now. I'd rather have Williams than any QB in this draft, and definitely last year's draft

None of these QB’s are a sure thing. I’m glad the Colts aren’t giving away the farm to get what could end up being mediocre QB’s. Sure, there’s a chance these guys end up being great and we regret this, but there’s just as big of a chance the other way. I’m not sure any of them are ready to start next year. I wouldn’t be upset at all we traded back and got the kid from Tennessee and one of the vets available, and see what happens.

I don’t know much about football except what boyfriends have told me but I know enough that their is no chance and I mean zero that the owner doesn’t take a quarterback when it’s our turn to pick whoever is left to take.

On 3/10/2023 at 6:14 PM, BtownStrength said:

Colts getting left behind again. Tank for next year? 

You wanted them to trade away so many players in the chance that one prospect performs so well that he doesn't need the 4 extra 1st and second rounders?

No thanks.  I'm glad they're staying put.

10 hours ago, Josh said:

You wanted them to trade away so many players in the chance that one prospect performs so well that he doesn't need the 4 extra 1st and second rounders?

No thanks.  I'm glad they're staying put.

No I'm also glad they didnt trade. Just already rooting for the 2023 tank.