Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Colts / NFL Game Thread

This doc popped up on my YouTube feed. It's pretty entertaining. It features the on-air dustup between Bill Tobin and Mel Kiper after the Colts didn't draft Trent Dilfer. But what's funnier is that later on, Dilfer claims he "manipulated the draft" by telling the Colts he wouldn't played for them had they chosen him. ... Tobin says that he didn't like either Dilfer or Heath Shuler and had planned to have Harbaugh start at QB regardless, so I'm not exactly sure what Dilfer thought he was manipulating. He even reiterates his claim, saying he regrets having done that. 

Sorta cracks me up. Trent Dilfer? Manipulating the draft? This is not John Elway -- it's Trent Dilfer. He prattles on about telling a team he wouldn't play for them when they weren't interested in the first place. That's like Pat Knight saying he wasn't interested in the IU job when we fired Sampson. Or like me saying I'm not interested in dating Jennifer Aniston. Trent Dilfer manipulating the draft -- that's hilarious! 

(The video doesn't show up here, but if interested, you can watch by clicking on the link). 

Ok, I don’t see it. Where was the Dallas receiver supposed to be throwing the ball after he caught it? Was he supposed to pitch it to 16 at the bottom of the screen? No one was really doing anything. 

Fix was in.  KC got every favorable call late in the 4th. Some late.  Some terrible.  Some …… odd game. 
In spite of that, Cincy had the ball in a tie game with 2:30 left, 3 timeouts and the 2 minute. They should've been the ones kicking a FG as time expired.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Not gonna lie, and, yes, I’m old, but after watching the Eagles coaching staff acting like half-drunk fans on the sidelines, I’ve gone from rooting mildly for the Eagles to enthusiastically for the Chiefs.