Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Colts / NFL Game Thread

1 hour ago, KingPG21 said:

Nope. More targets as a rookie. More role in the offense as a rookie. Whoops. Guess being a ******* stupid homer doesn't pay off

Relax. Sheesh. 

Firing the OC really made a big difference, huh? I see Frank is taking full responsibility. I guess he decided there's no one left to scapegoat at this point.

I'm really tired of him saying I need to do better or we need to do better. No kidding, Mr. Obvious. Now do it!

2 hours ago, Hovadipo said:

Jeff Saturday?

Irsay is wild, man.

Sounds like IUFB and the Cubs.  Especially the Cubs. How’s that working out?

Anyway, it’s tank season in Indy and I think it was as soon as Ryan went out.  QB draft full steam ahead. 

Edited by WayneFleekHoosier

Can't believe how many people are freaking out about Saturday being the interim coach. It's like they don't know what interim means, or maybe they think the next coach would actually quit his current job to take over this mess midseason. 

If Ballard is the next one to go, a new GM would likely want to choose his own coach. 

9 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

It's like they don't know what interim means, or maybe they think the next coach would actually quit his current job to take over this mess midseason. 

I don't think either of these are the reasons people are freaking out.

There's more than one former NFL head coach already on the staff and another player from the glory days too. It's just a bizarre, out of left field move.

5 hours ago, Josh said:

An interim head coach is almost always hired from within.  An external interim coach?  That's just weird

Yah this is why people are so thrown off by the move. And the stuff about him being a consultant is extremely ambiguous. How much was he involved with anything. 

I figured Gus would be moved to interim. I guess they didn't want to split his duties between offense and defense like Frank was doing?