Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Colts / NFL Game Thread

Colts are absolutely terrible......in 2 positions. QB and RG are holding this team back. I am over the reclamation projects at QB. Not sure if possible but would like to trade Facyson, Ryan, Hines and Gilmore to get back a young but unproven QB, RG, TE and another OL player that is versatile. I'm sure nobody will take Ryan, even Snyder after Irsay sold him down the river, but we gotta try. This team as constructed is destined for mediocrity which does nothing for you.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Jeff Wilson Jr. just climbed to near the top of my favorite NFL players. Broke off 12 yd run and then extended a hand to help defender up. I'm weird and old school like that but I appreciate sportsmanship more now than ever. Also a reason I admired Marvin Harrison is because he'd score a spectacular TD and simply hand the ref the ball. Those are role models for kids on the field. Emphasize on the field as I can't speak to their character off the field although Harrison has some ??'s.

Colts aren’t fun to watch. Taylor was fun last year. He can’t seem to find any space. Ryan stinks for likely a lot of the same reasons Taylor is struggling. He’s old, slow, unathletic. Wideouts lack over the top speed, and Ryan can’t stay up long enough to try to take the top off. Boring dink and dunk that rarely results in any big plays. Defense is uninspiring. No one jumps off the page. Meh. All the teams I root for are meh. Lol.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Except this one, which was hilarious:

Lol I remember that. You can understand why he was so jacked up and you can also see that he was not accustomed to doing anything like that lol. It was called for taunting and in reality he simply tried to spike it for probably the 2nd time in his career and ended up in Vrabel's face.

Good news Ryan and Reich didn’t want to be negative. Just focus on the positives. Can’t be negative guys. 

let’s just keep chucking the ball 50 times a game. We can claim that we wanna run the ball later 

12 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Colts aren’t fun to watch. Taylor was fun last year. He can’t seem to find any space. Ryan stinks for likely a lot of the same reasons Taylor is struggling. He’s old, slow, unathletic. Wideouts lack over the top speed, and Ryan can’t stay up long enough to try to take the top off. Boring dink and dunk that rarely results in any big plays. Defense is uninspiring. No one jumps off the page. Meh. All the teams I root for are meh. Lol.

What’s really concerning about Ryan is the interceptions for the most part aren’t a lack of arm talent thing. It’s that he seems like he doesn’t have a clue what he is looking at. Or constantly doesn’t see the defensive player/s there. Eventually his arm talent is gonna fall off a cliff like most QBs’ do. What an absolute **** show.

Said all off season bringing in another vet QB was the wrong decision. Got told I was wrong. It’s not like the other vet QBs people wanted are any good either. Russ js awful. Baker has always sucked. Rosters has been bad so far. Should have sucked for Stroud or Young. Guess we could suck for Caleb Williams next year 

The good thing in all this is, the Colts are predictably bad and are easy money if you’re into that. Take the over on Matt Ryan’s pass attempts and he’ll help you pay a couple bills.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

The good thing in all this is, the Colts are predictably bad and are easy money if you’re into that. Take the over on Matt Ryan’s pass attempts and he’ll help you pay a couple bills.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Well there goes my weekly best bet.

Matt Ryan to be replaced by Ehlinger for the remainder of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

It happened a couple games too late, but at least it finally happened.  Colts games will be interesting again.  

Ehlinger will have the rest of the season to show if he's starter material or not.  I'm rooting for him.

13 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

So tank season has been officially proclaimed?

Ryan/Colts was boring football, so I’d rather watch someone more entertaining lose football games.

Pacers and Colts both all aboard the tank train?

Sticking with Matt Ryan would have been tanking.

I have no idea what to expect from Ehlinger.  But we need to find out if he's the future or not.  We're fully in evaluation mode now.

36 minutes ago, Josh said:

Sticking with Matt Ryan would have been tanking.

I have no idea what to expect from Ehlinger.  But we need to find out if he's the future or not.  We're fully in evaluation mode now.

Yeah, I agree.  I think I'm all aboard the tank train.  But yes, the football will be more entertaining win or lose at least.  If Ehlinger surprises thats a win.  If he doesn't and they lose at least the figured stuff out and move up the draft board.  Good decision either way.