Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Colts / NFL Game Thread

14 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

I just don't get how you think they get an upgrade. And again no to Russ. We don't have a team he can be successful on, even more if we trade JT like you suggested earlier

Because even Richard Lagow would be an upgrade.  Holy crap Curtis Painter would be an upgrade.  

19 minutes ago, Josh said:

Because even Richard Lagow would be an upgrade.  Holy crap Curtis Painter would be an upgrade.  

Okay, So no. I don't even think Carson was doing that great when he was putting up good numbers this year. But acting like he is the worst QB ever is dumb. 

13 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

Okay, So no. I don't even think Carson was doing that great when he was putting up good numbers this year. But acting like he is the worst QB ever is dumb. 

He is the reason we lost at least 3 games this year.  He simply cannot be the quarterback again next year.

10 hours ago, Josh said:

He is the reason we lost at least 3 games this year.  He simply cannot be the quarterback again next year.

Ar what point are you gonna realize that Reichand Wentz are tied together. It’s not which one do we keep it’s do we keep both 

54 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

Looking forward to hearing about how Wentz won the starting job

Maybe they could bring back Luck so you can blame him for everything 

You're aggressively confident in this

13 hours ago, Josh said:

You're aggressively confident in this

Yah. This isn't like last year where there were a few guys we could take a chance on. Myabe the 49ers give up on Jimmy G. Also we don't have the assets to go get a bigger name

40 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Ballard from the top rope. Yeesh.

Thought Wentz came off worse than anyone else on Hard Knocks. Not because of the vaxx thing or his actual play. Dude just has zero charisma. He is a personality black hole.  Ain’t nobody running through a wall for that guy. 

1 hour ago, Demo said:

Thought Wentz came off worse than anyone else on Hard Knocks. Not because of the vaxx thing or his actual play. Dude just has zero charisma. He is a personality black hole.  Ain’t nobody running through a wall for that guy. 

Yeah he was painful to watch. Just watched the last episode over lunch actually. To me, it looks like he does all the leadership stuff just because he thinks that's what he's supposed to do, but he just comes off as a corn dog. That team was really likeable and that was the first time I enjoyed Hard Knocks in a while, but not because of him.

How do people feel about Ballard? I've always been a big Ballard guy. But I really question his philosophy on roster construction. I still think his team is great at evaluating draft talent. I like his take on free agents. I just don't think you can win a championship with his philosophy on building a team

2 hours ago, KingPG21 said:

How do people feel about Ballard? I've always been a big Ballard guy. But I really question his philosophy on roster construction. I still think his team is great at evaluating draft talent. I like his take on free agents. I just don't think you can win a championship with his philosophy on building a team

What's your take on his philosophy? 

Colts led the league in Pro Bowlers this year.  All 7 players were either drafted by Ballard, traded for by him, or acquired as a free agent by him.  That's phenomenal.