Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Colts / NFL Game Thread

6 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Needed 1 play on offense or defense over a stretch of about 20 plays.  Pretty sad.  Can they get Blankenship a chance?  Lol. 

No doubt the play calling went too soft when trying to kill the clock, then playing prevent defense.

But our idiot kicker cost us the win in regulation

Get this bum Blankenship out of Indy man. Dude is trash 
He's honestly the worst kicker since....what? I can't even remember because even Biasucci was solid and that's when my time begins.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, IUfan_Charlie said:

If we don’t win 5 or 6 straight you gotta sit down Wentz and keep that first round pick 

Also so Wentz doesn’t get ruined by constantly getting ran over every week 

10 hours ago, LamarCheeks said:

Not here to debate whether we've grown too soft or are too PC or whether Jon Gruden's emails should be kept private. But give a listen to Chargers coach Brandon Staley. 

He gets it. 

I am hearing rumors that a few NFL owners may be on the "hot seat" for some e-mails.  

Our two wins are gonna be against teams with a combined record of 2-10. Both teams will have been playing thier back up QBs. One will be playing with a QB that wouldn't eveb be on the active roster most Sundays. Can't wait to hear the stupid praise. Also Reich is rejoicing to get more wins against bad competition, pad that resume 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32486646/los-angeles-rams-owner-stan-kroenke-angers-nfl-owners-financial-pivot-related-lawsuit-st-louis-move-sources-say?platform=amp&__twitter_impression=true

Not that this isn’t universally known, but even by pro sports ownership standards, Stan Kroenke is just a staggering POS. 

Jim Irsay has been trying to build the Colts brand in St Louis since the Rams left. Really tried. And CBS refuses to cooperate in any way. Today, with the Chiefs on Monday night and the Colts playing an important game against the Titans, what game is being shown the St Louis market? That would be Pittsburgh-Cleveland. Gotta drive him nuts.