Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Colts / NFL Game Thread

Haven’t had a favorite NFL player since Reggie Wayne retired. But, man,  I love Justin Herbert. That kid makes great play after great play and is just completely unaffected by anything going on around him. He is so good. 

11 hours ago, Demo said:

Haven’t had a favorite NFL player since Reggie Wayne retired. But, man,  I love Justin Herbert. That kid makes great play after great play and is just completely unaffected by anything going on around him. He is so good. 

Guy's got some serious flow, too. 
Can think of too many NFL QBs with better salad than that. 

JustinHerbertcombine-1024x683.thumb.jpg.c90d547ecd5c96815f62413d894d48ee.jpg

I remember going into last season how all of the talking heads kept saying he was far off from being ready to be a starting QB in the NFL. I'd say he was indeed ready and still is. He and Mahomes in the same conference for a very long time could be the best rivalry since Brady and Manning.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

And why in the world did he get hired in the first place?

I can see some high risk hires, but these are grown men who, for the most part, can smell a fake/hypocrite a mile away.

I don’t see him getting that locker room back.

8 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

And why in the world did he get hired in the first place?

I can see some high risk hires, but these are grown men who, for the most part, can smell a fake/hypocrite a mile away.

I don’t see him getting that locker room back.

SIAP

https://www.sportico.com/law/analysis/2021/urban-meyers-jaguars-conduct-1234643186/

12 minutes ago, bigrod said:

I like the line that says the language suggests they won't immediately fire him. It's always that way until they do.

LOL.  I wonder which will come 1st?  Urban getting fired by the Jags or his wife?

Am I crazy?  I know I just trashed Wentz on here...but could the Colts win tonight?  Maybe it's just my normal optimistic self, but I feel good about tonight for some reason.

17 minutes ago, Josh said:

Our damn idiot kicker is so bad that we had to use our punter to try to make a 42 yarder.  Cut his @$$!!!

MFer just missed an extra point!  Seriously, Blankenship is the worst kicker in the league.  Cut his @$$ before the game is over!