Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Colts / NFL Game Thread

This team has issues.  Offensive line has been terrible.  Quarterback play has been...ok.  Defensive backfield has been bad.  Coaching has been up and down.  We're 0-2 with both losses at home.  This is not going to be a fun year.

At least we play in a terrible division too.  Just make the playoffs baby

55 minutes ago, Josh said:

This team has issues.  Offensive line has been terrible.  Quarterback play has been...ok.  Defensive backfield has been bad.  Coaching has been up and down.  We're 0-2 with both losses at home.  This is not going to be a fun year.

At least we play in a terrible division too.  Just make the playoffs baby

AFC South now 0-6? that's some impressive work right there....

Something else. Nelson held up as well as you could expect a guy to do one on one against Donald. But anytime Donald moved off him he destroyed us. So like why did we seemingly do nothing to help. I hardly recall us every putting a tight end over to chip him. We never rolled Wentz out in those situations, we barely did period. Seemed like we barely slid over to Davenport to help him. Dude is one of the 3 or 5 best players in the game. And we were expecting a back up lineman to block him one on one too much

2 hours ago, Demo said:

Didn’t watch the game, but 24 completions for 169 yds by Jacoby Brissett is so…..Jacoby Brissett.

I thought it was a Reich thing. But I think Brisset is terrified to throw the ball down the field. 40 attempts for sub 200 yards is atrocious 

Watching this Chiefs-Ravens game is a pretty good example of why I prefer basketball. Not even through the first quarter but I've got us at 6 smash cuts to a disappointed Andy Reid, 5 smash cuts to Mahomes, and a bunch to random cuts to other guys after plays. Like I understand it, but man have some graphics, something to do between plays besides going to Mahomes looking bored on the sideline. 

On 9/22/2021 at 12:32 PM, bigrod said:

quote-image

"What’s that? Ah - Playoffs? Don’t talk about - playoffs? You kidding me? Playoffs? I just hope we can win a game!"

Hopefully Indy gets things going in the right direction.  

2 hours ago, Rico said:

The Jets made a huge mistake?

Bleh, I guess? I think they just suck at putting talent on that roster outside of a handful of spots. And even then they just end up trading them, they traded Jamal Adams too. I don't think Wilson will be much different from Darnold. I just think Darnold has less to "fix" than Wentz did/does. 

13 hours ago, KingPG21 said:

Bleh, I guess? I think they just suck at putting talent on that roster outside of a handful of spots. And even then they just end up trading them, they traded Jamal Adams too. I don't think Wilson will be much different from Darnold. I just think Darnold has less to "fix" than Wentz did/does. 

So you would rather have Darnold than Wentz?

It probably wouldn't have mattered, but Blankenship is now 1 of 4 from 50 yards in his career.  Why is this clown on an NFL roster?  Meanwhile we dumped Chase McLaughlin for him who made a 57 yarder today.

Good news for Reich. After these first 5-7 games the scehdule lightens up. He'll be able to pack on some wins against horrible competition. Which, I mean, its all he has ever done. Hard schedule he is horrible, soft schedule he is fine.